Chapter 2<3

~skipping car ride~

Harry's prov.

We all walked in the mall and instantly were crowded by the fans but I couldn't really focus on all the girls screaming I was more focused on faith.Studying every detail from the color of her hair to the way she walks with Cynthia beside her.The thing that caught my attention was 2 fan girls screaming at faith and throwing punches at her.Holy shit!As I was running over to help faith Cynthia was there and jumped in fighting one girl while faith hit the other girl.Holy Fucking Shit!What the hell is going on!When the girls were done and walked into a store we quickly followed behind."What the hell just happen!"

"Nothing harry it's fine"said faith even though we clearly could she she was bleeding cuz the blood was going all over her leg."Faith ur bleeding." "Harry I'm fine I have gone through it all my life." "ok well looks like we walked into the right store cuz there r dresses everywhere soooo let's go shopping"Louis said a lil confusion in his tone as if he was trying to figure out what just happen."good idea lets go"

Cynthia's prov.

When I turn around to see faith not next to me and getting beaten up I walk over to help her.When I did we threw a couple swings and turns out the guys were gaping at us.When we were satisfied with ourselves we walked into a store with the guys running after us like we had them raped around our finger.When harry and the rest of the guys were done making sure we were ok we went shopping.Me,Zayn,Niall,and Liam went together and Faith,harry,and Louis went on there way.Zayn found my dream dress and Niall found some beautiful heels that go along with them,Liam found me jewelry,make up and hair products.

Faiths prov.

Harry,Louis,and I searched for a dress.Harry found my dream dress and Louis found the shoes,jewelry,hair products,and makeup since me and harry were running around in the store trying on every single dress till we found the perfect one.

~3 hours later~

After the guys pain for our stuff we got ice cream and headed home.

~skipping car ride~

"Mom were home"out of nowhere we all hear 2 high pitched screams and instantly knew it was my lil sis Karla and my 2 year old niece who just spotted one direction.OOPS!!

Hi Karla and elli umm 1D came when u guys were at ur soccer game and took us shopping for prom.Please don't scream anymore u might make them go deaf."

"Omg one direction is here in my kitchen!"Omg she's having a melt down I have to help the guys before they really do go deaf."Ok can u guys help us carry the stuff upstairs to my room?"

"Of course"they all said in unison.We all grabbed a ton of bags and put them in my room.I put the bags I carried on the floor of my walk in closet with the rest when we heard a lil knock."who is it."

"Aha"I then knew it was my baby nephew.I opened the door and scooped him up.

"Guys this is my baby nephew jj."All the boys cooed hi or his so cute before someone put two hands around my waiste and turned me around.I found myself in front of the blue eyes that belonged to Louis Tomlinson."Can I hold him love?"I was still a lil speechless by the sudden move but I slowly nodded and passed him jj.Louis grabbed him carefully and took him back to were he was siting and looking at my lil nephew.

"Ok love we better get going we but we will be back tmrrw to help out and umm can u guys pack clothes for 6 months and anything u forget we will get u new things ok?" "Alright tmrrw is half day and at school me and Cynthia have a football game to cheer at so if we're a lil late it's cuz of that.And we will still be in our uniforms so sorry if we look a lil terrible we always do after the games."

"Nonsense u girls are beautiful no matter what"said the lads."ummmm thank u guys r really sweet and all but we aren't beautiful"Cynthia said looking down."Yea if we weren't international cheerleaders we would be getting bullied everyday so sorry for ruining ur lil beautiful speech"i said the boys jumped off the bed leaving jj there and attacked us in a hug.Louis was on the floor next to harry how crashed my fall zayn practically tackled Cynthia and there hugging which I find supper adorable Niall and Liam were next to Louis and we laughed for a bit."Ok ladies we will get going so u too can get some sleep." We all nodded sadly and bid our goodbyes and the boys put there numbers in our phone while we put ours in there's.Looks like we're close friend but I have a feeling Cynthia will end up dating zayn.

A/N

Hi guys I put a new update today cuz I was bored and had a whole bunch of ideas swimming around my head so yea.Plz comment and give it stars.If I'm able to get 3 comments and 3 stars I will update soon ok bye!