Chapter 4<3

Cynthia's prov.

When faith walked into her kitchen I heard her scream at harry"HARRY STYLES U R SO DEAD!!!!!"Me and the boys were cracking up and screaming"run harry run she gon kill u!"i turned around to get my phone that was on the table and when I turned back around I saw zayn checking me out.My mind was going crazy.Was he checking me out or was he just looking at me or did I have something in my hair, I quickly looked at my phone and there was nothing.PWH!When I look back up I see Zayn looking away and had a blush on his beautiful face.

Zayn's prov.

When harry was being chased around the house we all started laughing but I heard a beautiful laugh and I knew it wasn't one of the lads then my eyes landed on cynthia.She was laughing that's were I heard the beautiful laugh.It was like angels singing in my ears!I took in her appearance her hair was up in a messy bun with a red bow.I trailed down her body.I guess she noticed in was checking her out so when she turned on her phone and was doing something I quickly turned away with a blush creeping up on my cheeks.Then reality slapped me across the face.I was falling for Cynthia.

Harry's prov.

She left me alone in the hallway and I was just standing there shocked.Did she just band me from her kitchen?I asked myself.I was walking downstairs when I stopped in front of a phone.It was faiths.I walked to pick it up and it buzzed in my hand.It was a txt from Cynthia.

"OMFG when u were chasing your dream boy ZAYN was checking ME out!What do I do..Help me plz~CynthiaXx

OH SHIT ZAYN likes CYNTHIA!Damn how did I not realize that!And did she just say dream boy!So faith likes me!Thats ducking amazing!Ok calm down harry it was probable ya nickname.Anyway we got to go or they'll be late.

~skip walk downstairs~

"Hey faith u dropped ur phone."

"Thxs harry."

"No problem now let's go before ur late."

She simply nodded before putting her earbuds in and walked out the door,and into my car.

~skipping car ride~

"Thxs harry but u didn't have to drive us we could have walked."

"Nonsense love it was my pleasure."

"Ok well bye see u after school."And with that she gave me a quick hug and left.

Faiths prov.

When we walked into school me and Cynthia went to our lockers and put our stuff away.When my best friend came up to me.

"Hey ummm faith will u g-g-go to prom with me."Its cute seeing him stutter.

"Wellllll"I playfully said.

"I will go with u if U get Alex to go with Cynthia." He nodded and wiped out his phone txting rapidly away.

"He's actually asking her now he was planning on doing it when I did so there going together."

"Great can u pick me up at 8:30?"

"Yea of course."

And with that he walked away and Cynthia came were he was smiling with her beautiful white teeth showing.

"Ok so Alex the guy I was crushing on other then zayn just asked me to go to prom."

"I know because Toby told him u said yes and now we both got dates to prom."We giggled and went to class.

~to be continued~

~A/N~

Hi everyone srry I haven't updated it's just school is taking away my time so yea I'm getting my iPad on my birthday which is on September 15 so yea!Thxs for reading my story plz comment and star it I love reading ur comments.Anyway bye bye!~Mariela