What they have considered Trivial.

"Madam, i bought five fries," said the man who was a hundred meters from me to the food stall owner he visited.

The lady smiled as she nodded her head. When the man took a seat at a dinning table filled with people who were also lining up, the lady took a plastic filled with cooking oil. I smiled sadly, realizing what she would do. The lady put the cooking oil into the pan, as well as the plastic package that wrapped the cooking oil.

Many people don't know, or maybe pretend they don't know. And although the plastic will make the fried food crispy and durable, i don't want it to enter my mouth, or even touch it with my bare hands.

I'm like seeing a glimpse of the future, with the people lining up at the food stall as the cast. They'll not live long, even though i know nothing about the world of health.

"Just throw it here." I averted my eyes as soon as i hear a woman's voice. "Is it allright to throw the garbages in this river?" The woman nodded as she was questioned by her friends.

"After all, the garbages will flow later. It's just a little trash. Don't worry."

When the two women threw the trash, i tightened my grip on my lap. I heard a lot of shouting, also the anger of the river that could no longer endure the suffering and finally poured it all out. Filling every road here with foul-smelling water, makes everyone frantic with the chaos that happens. Everything was mixed up, even the cries of the trees intertwined with the sky's anger that poured out acid rain, which melts buildings at the crossroad slowly, like people have done on earth. Slowly destroy.

"Hey, why did you threw it here?"

"Never mind, no one sees and there's also no trash can around here."

Even i also heard their screams behind the arid land that was wet because the anger of the sky and river. The land swallowed them, making them feel how their suffering was because the garbage had killed their fertility and also killed the plants that lived and depended on the fertility of the soil.

Even the innocent voices of humans, animals and plants sound sad and heartbreaking in my head.

However, i can't do anything. It was returns in an instant, where everything goes without rules that are meaningful. All voices that said 'it's okay to do this' are truly sickening.

While putting earphones in my ear, i closed my eyes. I no longer live in this place, because the earth they now lived-in is no longer existed in my era of life. When my eyes opened again, i smiled to the human future's habitation, the place where i'm now.

At least, at this time humans will not repeat the dark history here. Never, after everything that happened.

————————

Indonesia -2018.

Time traveller, code number BR01.

————

-Expedition completed.-

————

Mission code :
Evanescent.

————————