Chapter 15 : I Want You...

Well it's Thursday night.

Adam and I have been talking nonstop.

I really like talking to him.

We get along so well. It almost seems like we are made for each other. Now I am just being cheesy. If he really wants a girl he can have her. And I mean any girl would be crazy to turn him down.

Just as I finish putting on my pajamas Adam answers my text:

I can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow night!!

I smile at his text and text him back as I fall onto my bed:

You are quite certain that I am gonna get the game plan...

My phone vibrates within seconds:

I know that if you say you want something you get it because you're just that determined and persistent.

I stare at his text for a while as I think the perfect response for that text:

I want you...

It takes a while for him to text me back but he does eventually and his response can't help but make me smile:

I want you more then you'll ever know

I look up when I hear a knock on my door. It can only be Athena.

I look up and I stand corrected. It's Jack, "I hope it's Adam making you smile like that." He says as he leans against my bedroom door frame.

I nod answering his text:

I have to say good night, sadly but I'll see you tomorrow. At the celebration, where I'll be all yours and you can roam your hands all over my body.

"Yeah, it is." I say as I look up at him. "So what are you doing up so late?" I ask him, "Well I wanted a midnight snack and I was kinda hoping you'd be up so I can ask you something."

"Go ahead." I say to him. "Okay... Well... Uhmm." He pauses for a second and I give him some time.

"Maddie and I have been together for 2 years and I have loved every second of it with her and I know she wants to spare herself for the right guy and she just told me over FaceTime that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Now, I want to make it a special night for Maddie as it will be her... And our first time. And I was wondering if you maybe had some ideas." He says finishing his extremely long and elaborate question.

"Well, I think it's awesome that you feel confident enough to take your long term relationship to the next level and if you want to make it special, why don't you take the yacht and go somewhere private. And make it special for you both. And you know how to stear the yacht so that will make it even more private and special for her. You can decorate it with rose petals and everything." I say my long thought out plan.

"That actually isn't such a bad idea. I am gonna do that." He says confidently and stands up from the door frame. "You coming to get a snack or must I bring you one on my way back?" He asks me and I smile, "One on your way back would be nice." I say and he nods.

"I will do so then. Good night, Andy. See you in a minute." He says and walks off.

I pick up my phone and see a text from Adam:

Now you are making me even more excited. I can't wait for you to be mine and for me to touch you in ways I have only day dreamed about and kiss you over and over again. See you tomorrow at the celebration.

Good night and sweet dreams, beautiful! Xxx

I smile and text him one last text before I go to bed: