the bet

this is a tale I can't write in my funny tales for a certain reason.

So one time, I said to RamenEatingMonsterOA if he beats me in a game of rock paper scissors, he can choose any chapter in Wattpad to make me read out loud. But if I beat him, I can make him choose any chapter in Wattpad to read out loud.

In the first game, he won and he made me read a yaoi fanfiction, but luckily, the yaoi didn't happen until the next chapter. And he was like, "DANG IT! I WAS ONE CHAPTER OFF!"

Then I beat him the next game *insert lenny face*

And I asked him, "Tobirama or Madara?"

And he was like, "NEITHER."

Then I went to TonickaKennedy 's account and went to her fanfiction The Other Uzamaki. (its actually a pretty good story, check it out)

And I went to the chapter where lemon with Tobirama happened *insert lenny face*

And I was laughing sadistically while he read the first sentence out loud.

And then he procrastinated for 5-10 minutes so he wouldn't have to read it. Then when he continued to read it, the flipping coaches from after school said, "(my name), your going home." And I saw my dad at the door.

And i was like "DANG IT!"

And RamenEatingMonsterOA said "YES!"

And this happened at the last day of first semester. And I said, "DANG IT! I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH!"

NickWildeOwo