Betrayal

"I. Am. Not. Your. Friend!" Tord shouted. Tom-from way up in his huge blue robot- giggled insanely, while the green,purple and red clad (?) teens stood wide-eyed from their destroyed house (now rubble thanks to Tom). "Good. I never needed friends, all my personality was. An. Act. Come on Tordy~ even you should have seen that." Tord growled, bared his teeth viciously like a rabid wolf. He pulls something out, a harpoon, a giant bright red harpoon gun with a thin spear sitting inside ready to be shot out. (Already on 91 words how? I wrote for like 10 seconds). While Tom was busy exploding the houses of London, Tord pulled the lever that rested on the side of the gun. "AH!" Tom screamed, a blood-curdling scream that made Edds spine tingle with the sensation to run and help. Even though he betrayed them Edd would never be able to sever that tie that he and Tom had.
Tom had fallen to the ground, weak and in need of help. He stood up grabbing his almost torn off arm, he looked around and saw a clean, unscratched metal arm that would be a good replacement. A bright blue car pulled up and two men came out: Paul and Pat, "blue leader, Tom!" Pau shouted running over to Tom, Paul and Pat were a mother and father to him, since he had never had one. "Pa, dad it's okay, let's just get to base and see if Ophelia is able to put this arm on and amputate my real one, tom said smiling happily, unlike what he just acted like, the words he said were fake, "my personality was fake" was a lie, he couldn't act that carefree in the base, he would have taken over in mere seconds. "Okay son, lets get you back to main base in London, the entire base saw the explosion, they are worried about you." Pat said in a kind fatherly voice he didn't speak much, but when he did, it tugged on your heart strings a bit.
"Oh and Pa!" Tom said gaining the attention of Paul "yeah Tom?"
"I want a search party in search of 3 people"
"Names?" Paul asked in confusion. Why so many recruits all at once?
"Tord Lasson, Edward Gould and Mathew Cooper." Tom replied a small smirk curling the corners of his mouth as they drove to London base.

404 words.
It's late and I'm ill. I'm only doing this because I have to many head cannons to count. I hope the 0 people that read this had/have fun.