; five

y/n:tae let go of me!!
Taeyong:not until you learn your lesson.
y/n: what the hell?
Taeyong:ouh you wanna play with rough words don't you?fine we'll do it your way *smirks*
- taeyong locked the door and slams you on the bed -
y/n:...u-uh tae...i don't think what you're doing right now it's correct...let me g-
Taeyong:* he kiss your lips and it turns out to be the rough one*
y/n: t-
Taeyong:shh,who told you to follow a guy in a place and give a guy a chance to kiss you? I told and warn you if anything happens call me right?! Daddy is going to teach you some lesson now! *starts to open your top* you look so beautiful kitty~~
y/n: t-tae...~~
Taeyong:but I think it'll be more beautiful if I open this too *starts to open your skirt along with your panties and throw it on the floor* now it's beautiful *smirks*
y/n:not that fast da-
Taeyong:who give you the permission to talk huh? you're too much kitty, i must do it now I cannot take any longer urgh *he starts to strip himself infront of you*
- your pov -
Me: i saw taeyong's full set body and I started to lick my bottom part of lips and bite it fuck he looks so hot
Taeyong:you like what you see? *smirks and starts to leave bright red hickeys on your neck and so with your collarbone*
Me:ouh ah..taeyongie...ahhh!!!
Taeyong:don't call me taeyongie call me daddy!! *he bites your right breast hard*
Me:ouch...
Taeyong:* he kiss your body till it reach at your womanhood* you're about to feel what love is * he starts to eating you out like he haven't eaten for years,he licks your folds and enter his index and middle finger in you*
Me:oh my fuckity fuck!!daddy..faster ouh ah!
Taeyong:you like it huh? *smirks*
Me:i-i'm near~~hhhhnnggg!!!
Taeyong: *you're about to cum and he pull out his fingers and lick them*you taste so good
Me: i start to hold his dick and he moans*fuck who told you to hold me huh? * he positioned himself into you and rammed you hard*
Taeyong:this is what happens when you disobeyed me!!
Me:fuck!!!!faster daddy!!ahhh!!!
Taeyong:oh my god fuck y/n !!
Me:d-daddy I'm near-
Taeyong:don't you cum yet!
Me:i-i can't hold it anymore!ouh ah! *you cum*
Taeyong:who give you the permission to cum first? no one am I right?! Ride me now * he flip both of you and now you're riding him * ahh fuck!
Me: * you ride him hard and faster , your moans were so loud and so does the skin clapping sound*
Taeyong:fuck y/n fuck fuck fuck!!!* he grabs your waist as to guide you and he flip you again now you're bottom of him* i * he kiss you * love you so much! I'm near!
Me:ouh ah daddy i'm near
Taeyong:let's cum together * you both cum and he laid down beside you you both panting *
Me:t-that was incredibly good-
Taeyong: y/n?
Me:*breathe in and breathe out* yes?
Taeyong:now that we've fucked each other, so now...would you be my girlfriend and forget about yuta?
Me:...tae...I lied to you about yuta, i was trying to not to show you that I actually love you...and yes for sure,I would love to be yours and forever yours *you snuggle into his chest and you guys cuddle*
Taeyong:thank you honey,now let's go home
Me: I almost forgot about that... *chuckles and you guys wore back your clothes, left the club and went back home.....so did you guys have a round two in the bathroom*