Chapter twelve

Hey guys :) 

I am hoping your liking this story..are you???

COMMENT plz I need to no if u guys r enjoying this otherwise I won't write it anymore and delete it

VOTE so I no you are enjoying my book

FAN if you LOVE this book

Also I don't no if you guys are enjoying this book !!!

Isabella xx

**Chapter eleven** 

I woke up in my room, I thought how I got here. Then I remembered that Zayn put me to bed. That’s what I had to do. “Brianna I need to talk to you!!” I shouted and Brianna soon came in with 2 coffees in her hand. She gave one to me. “Here you go hun” Brianna said to me while handing me the coffee. “Thank’s babe” I sad taking the coffee from her hands and taking a sip of it. “I need to talk with you” I said seriously “i need advice and Help” “sure thing, you know you can talk to me about anything” she said sitting on my bed next to me. “what’s wrong babe” She asked me. “well firstly when you were laughing at me last night when Zayn carried me to bed, he was just helping me, like a kind gesture.” Brianna giggled a bit more. “Sure Sure what ever helps you sleep at night” She said “I am serious” I told her playfully hitting her. “It all adds up him giving you a longer hug then the other guys, him offering to carry you up to bed and him always sitting next to you when we watch a movie. You need to believe it” She told me making me blush. “see what I mean you like him to don’t you” She said nudging my shoulder. “well that the other thing I wanted to tell you last night he kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight, my cheek that he kissed me was tingling and it felt good.What does that mean??” All Brianna was doing was smiling like a mad man. “you like him don’t you” She said. “well yeah I think I do, but we only just met a day ago it can’t be possible, can it?” I asked more confused. “anything can be possible if you believe it” Brianna said this and it was true anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Oh I love Brianna she helps me during though times and rough times, she is by my side everyday and vise versa. “I am still confused.... firstly it feels like we met before... I no he is a pop star and I have posters and that but it actually feels like I met him before but I no it’s not true........ and back to the point where i like him .. why would he like me ???” I told her confusion full on my face. “I don’t no how you saw him before so I can’t answer that one but what I can answer is that the reason he would like you is because your beautiful, smart, pretty and intelligent and you better believe it.” Brianna said nodding at how she accomplished her answer. “yep you just said everything that I am not thank you very much” I said. “you no your all of those things but you don’t want to admit it ...........Listen I am not going to argue with you there is no point lets do something today sort out your feelings and confusion ok” Brianna suggested. I nodded in agreement. “sure what else can be better than that” 

We were all ready to have a girls day out. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a plaid shirt tied up on the side, with blue high heel sandals, a white bag and a pair of sunglasses. Brianna wore a blue singlet top, like a grey pair of skinny jeans, black open heels, a grey bag with a gold chain, Black sunglasses and gold bangles. We both got ready make-up and all in about an hour and a half. 

****

We were at Westfield (made it up I don’t no if there is one in London). Brianna and I were in jack wills. We looked around but didn’t find anything that we liked, so we walked a bit and then found this really cute shop. Brianna and I went in and romed around and bought a couple of things before heading out to our car and driving home. 

Once we got home Brianna asked me if I had a good time and if I got my head off thing. “yeah I did, it was good I am still confused but I am not going to worry about it” I said back to her. “that’s good to no, sweetheart.” Brianna said smiling. 

**********

Today has been exactly 3 weeks since school has finished, which is sad but good at the same time. Bad because we need to go back to that dumb place and good because we are almost finished year 12 which means we can leave that place and go to UNI or find work somewhere. 

I want to be a photographer and I also want to work at an ICT place. But I don’t no what to do I want to go to UNI to study a degree on ICT and I also want to study photography. I really don’t no what I want to do, I might go to UNI for ICT and just go to a photography school and then work harder to get to a professional stage from there. It sort of seems unorganised and messy... if you no what I mean. But that’s what I want to do and I can’t choose either of them so I am going to go to UNI for ICT and in my extra time I will go to a school and learn photography and then go into professional business. ( A/N I no it doesn’t make sense, sorry about that) “Isabella you alright??” Brianna asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. “yeah, yeah I am fine... just thinking about the future and work and all that” I answered honestly. “Oh please please please don’t get me started I still don’t no what to do...” Brianna said holding her hand to her hand like she had a headache but she doesn’t have one, she is doing that because she still doesn’t no what she is doing after she leaves school. Typical Brianna, trust her to no what she wants to do. I laughed at that thought.  

***********************************

Hope you guys like my book!!!!!!!!!

Isabella xx