Reward

Just like almost every morning, I woke up early. This morning though, I had a big grin, knowing Shouta would be going out with me during the day to wherever I wanted. First thing I did was get up and take a quick shower before blow-drying my hair and pulling it back into a really pretty braid. I decided on a skater skirt with a cute shirt, a light jacket, and black tights that had cat faces on the knees, and a small off the shoulder purse.

I skipped down the stairs to the smell of breakfast and that made me jump off the third to last step to see what was cooking, and more importantly, who was cooking.

Just as I guessed, Shouta was cooking some pork fried rice. His hair was pulled back out of his face and put into a little bun. He seemed focused on what he was doing, even though he has cooked this numerous times before. It was really cute.

"Good morning sunshine!" I say with excitement in my voice as I walk over to watch him closer. "I hope you made enough for me too."

"Do you have to be so loud in the morning...I heard you running around upstairs for a good hour." He said before glancing over at me to see I was fully dressed and ready to go. "Where are you going?"

I huff at that, "You said you would go with me wherever I needed to go today. Since I got three problems right before you fell asleep, you have to go to three places that I want to go today as my reward. You promised." I cross my arms and look at him.

He tried to cover his small smile with a sigh, "I was hoping you would forget and sleep in. So then I could sneak out." Shouta put the fired rice on two plates and handed me one before walking to the table.

"Of course not! I wouldn't let you get out of this so easily." I nod as I sat at the table and started eating. It was so unfair his food was always so good. It warmed up my heart every time I got the chance to eat his cooking.

He started eating and watched me eat for a bit before speaking up, "Well I don't have all day today, so we can't spend ages doing this. I have things to do too."

I continued to eat and nodded, knowing today would be fun even if it was on the shorter side. After all, this was the closest thing I could get to a date with Shouta without it looking too suspicious. "Well, I already have ideas on where we are going to go."

After we finished eating, Shouta changed into black jeans and a loose fitting black long-sleeved shirt and took his hair down so it fell at his shoulders as he kept it when we are at school. "Let's get this over with."

We put on our shoes and walked out together. The first stop was the mall, which was pretty packed since it was Sunday. We stayed close together partly to make sure he couldn't sneak off, and because I wanted to.

I stopped at a shop that seemed pretty empty. There was a pullover hoodie I've been looking at for a while and I wanted to see if they were in stock. For a couple of minutes, I looked around before I found what I was looking for, "Sho, look! I found what I was looking for isn't it cute!"

The hoodie was a nice light grey color, on the hood were cat ears that stuck up, the sleeves had thumb holes and paw print designs, a tail hung down from the back, and of course, had a pouch on the front. He seemed to look at it for a second before putting his hands in his front pockets, "Now you'll look more like a cat since you act like one half the time."

All I could do was grin as I bought it and skipped happily as we left the shop, "You're the one that acts like a cat you know. You can even fall asleep anywhere."

He shrugged, "You've got to learn to take sleep when you can get it."

I grabbed his sleeve and started to pull him, knowing we could be late for the next stop, a movie. "Come on, it's gonna start soon."