One

Hi my dear readers ! This is my FIRST EVER book and this book based on my dream last night and im sO sorry if there are grammar mistake or spelling cuz yeahh u know it's my firsttt but anyway thankyou for clicking on this book eventho it's crappy ily ! ♡

(Author's P.O.V)

It was a one fine day and the weather where there are birds chirping in the morning, the cold breeze shuffling and the empty roadside, it's such a great day and the sun are bright as jung hoseok.

(Tracy's P.O.V)

I woke up at 7 in the morning and i felt so relieved because last night my body felt so numb after sitting on the chair for too long. Well, as a college student we can't escape from the reality where we will staying up all night and finishing our assignment and projects before the deadline. Today i decided to go to the ice-skating with my bestfriend, Rosie since i got nothing to do today and my class are canceled due to my professor's unstable health. I reached for my phone to tell her about the plan.

Gladly, she agreed and i squeled in excitement. It's been a long time i haven't meet her. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I open my closet to decided on which outfit i should wear today and my pair of eyes landed on a soft pink dress my mom bought me last week. I slipped myself and zip the zipper slowly and look at the mirror.

"Wow i didn't realise im so pretty in this dress" I thought to myself and chuckled. I put on some light make up because im not really into makeup thing but this time, only a little won't hurt. So i grabbed my car keys and my heels and dash to Rosie's apartment which is 30 minutes far from my house and she told me she's giving me a ride to the shopping mall and i thanked her for her generous offer. On our way to there, we talked about how our college life have been and how much we missed each other.

"Last time i met you, you looked like a potato but now, WOW ! You look like a model and im envy youu because i still remain this ugly and not to mention, shorter than you" I chuckled at her statement and flustered.

"Haha, she's not changing doesn't she?" I thought to myself. While we absorbed by the conversations and laughs, i didn't realise that we're finally reached at the basement parking and Rosie parked her car carefully, not to hit anything or scratch her precious car.

"We're here !!" Rosie shrieked in excitement while shaking my body revealing her wide smile.

~~~

The cold air hitted us as soon as we stepped in the shopping mall. "Have you eat your lunch yet ? If u haven't, let me bring you to my favourite restaurant" "Okay, suits you" Later, we already reached infront of the restaurant and i read the big board which stated "Eat Jin" and i reminicses our memory back in highschool where my parent always brought me here to have lunch with Rosie. We plopped ourself on the cushioned chair and called the waiter to take our order. Rosie ordered a glass of chocolate caramel which is her favourite while i ordered for apple juice. "Are on your diet ?" Rosie nudged my elbow playfully.

"I feel like my stomach are going to explode in anytime" Rosie said while rubbing her stomach and a frown glued to her face. "Hahaha yeah you ate 2 plate of beef steak you know" I said while sticking my tongue at her. "Where are you going next ?" "Adidas store to find a pair of training suit and some workout equipment for me" I said. Rosie went to buy some makeup while she left me at the Adidas store to find whatever i need. As soon as i stepped my feet into the store, i let out a small gasped because all the equipment in there are amzaingly beautiful and somehow it attrac me to buy them but i brushed off the thought. "I only came here for a training suit, remember?"