Three

"Oh me ?"  I replied nomchalantly. At the time i don't freaking know who is it until he took off the mask and sunglasses revealing his cresent eyes wrinkled at it's finest when he smiled and the most thing that attraced me were his DEEP DIMPLES.

"J-Jung Hoseok ?" I asked dumbfoundedly. No words coming out from his mouth but only a sweet smile showing off his white alligned teeth and his dimples. And he nodded. Omg yes he indeed a sun cause everytime he smile, it blinds me. He is SO FREAKING HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE, IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES. Not like in the picture on twitter. Words can't describe how his perfectly sculptured face, perfectly alligned jawline and everything right now.

I can't contain my excitement and all that came out from my mouth are shrieks and squels. A LOUD one. And he gasped looking at me. And in no time i stand up to take some picture with him because, you know this is a rare chance to meet a worldwide famous in real life. But i still don't know why people around me seems so chill and cool eventhough JUNG HOSEOK are standing infront of me. Usually there were fangirls everywhere but this time, no one asked for his autographs, photos or even say hi to him.

"Is he invisible?" "Am i the only one who can see him ?" "Oh yeah this is creepy but good thing hehe"  And after some photos, i saw he like he's rushing to get something on the upper floor and before he could move i stopped him.

"Where are you going ?"  "I am going to the upper floor, the other members are waiting for me" "Other members ?"  Then he pointed at the upper floor and i gasped loudly when i saw Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin. And i spotted someone's missing and that person is someone that i've been dying to meet which is, Namjoon. In a nick of time i saw Namjoon running towards me and hoseok and panting.

-THE END-

ugh i hope i'll improve in writing after this ! Thankyou for reading lovelies ! 💌