Prologue

For the Third Child or should I say Children of the Zoldyck Siblings, Kikyo gave birth to Killua and Kailla. When Killua and Kailla were a toddler, the servants noticed something was floating around Kailla.
While the servants and the Zoldycks were looking at that greyish thing, it suddenly killed one of the servants. For safety, the Zoldycks locked Kailla deep underground the Zoldyck Estate for many years. As she grew up, Illumi sometimes visits her and tell her stories. Kailla likes the stories made by her big brother.

By the age of 12, Kailla planned to escape by using her powers. Her power that killed the servant when she was a toddler, can liquify metal and turn it into anything she likes. In the middle of the night, while looking at the door which Illumi enters, Kailla saw a camera on top of the door. She blocked the camera with a piece of metal and she broke the door(the door was made of metal). She ran and ran until she was out of Kukuroo Mountain.

As she got out, of course, Kailla is so unfamiliar about everything. She's been inside the Zoldyck Estate since birth. Kailla knew a few things because of Illumi's stories. About the Zoldyck Family, Kailla knew Kikyo as her mother, Silva as her father, Illumi as her older brother, and Milluki as her 2nd older brother because Illumi told her. Illumi didn't talk about Killua because he had reasons.

Back to Kailla's escape. As she was walking around the unfamiliar world, she bumped into a wall. "Why didn't I see that?" She asked herself. She saw a poster that a Hunter Exam is ongoing. "What is a Hunter Exam?" She asked herself again. Right at the back of the poster had a map which leads to the Hunter Exam. "Hmm, maybe I should go and find new friends. Illumi-niisan said that friends are people that are close to each other or the people you can trust" she said. That's were it all started