[Ink] So happy

Play wichever you'd like

------------------

While (Y/N)'s Sleeping figure was cuddling up to Ink, He stared into the nothingness. At the moment they are resting after they had some fun, drawing chasing each other.

Ink Enjoyed how warm she is. Her hair falls over his clothed shoulder as she is resting her head on it. He couldn't help but smile and peck her forehead gently, not to wake her.

Even tho he knows The Creators from somewhere else live outside the timelines, he didn't know he would meet one in person.

A Human, a Creator.

Sadly he have no clue how to bring her back to her own world. He remembers how she Was.

--------------------

"So.. There is no way back, at all?" She asked holding her own hands as she felt a little ill thinking about not going back. Ink stood there helplessly as he put away his brush. "I'm sorry, I never figured it out how to open a portal to The Creator's world. ever." He said feeling sorry.

(Y/N) just stood there, full of sadness she will mostly never gonna see her family and friends. Some tears rolled down her cheek. She promised She'll be there for them, and now she's missing.

And there is a Possible way she'll never get back.

Ink walked over to her and stroked her arm, Trying to comfort her. "Hey, It's ok. At least you are not alone." Ink tried to smile at her. When he looked into her eyes, that sparkled with Tears, She jumped at him making him fall back, She tackled him in a hug sobbing against his scarf.

Ink looked surprise then he held her close to himself. Her warm body holding him, made him feel.. weird. But in a good way.

"There There, you can stay with me! I promise I'll protect you!" He cheerfully said holding her more, her grim tightened then pulled away blushing a little as she is literally on top of him. He just looked happy to finally see her face.

"Thank you ,Ink. It means a lot." She said as she sat up. e sat up himself and wiped her tears away, and smiled at her. "Come, I'll make you a home we can Live, any house you'd like to have?" He asked pulling out Broomie.

Her eyes lit up and smiled.

"I have an Idea!"

---------------

Ink was surprised, (Y/N) had many wishes. he love this House she created with her. It's actually a Tree house. it's fun living here. When Error came to ask something from Ink even he was impressed. Like he just stared at the Tree house.