Chapter 4

As promised here is your next chapter...
Hope you will like it
---------------------------------------------------------

Girl : ohh!!!Arya I missed you lotzzz..

Arya stumbles a bit but balances

Arya : Missed you too minion..Now you are gonna be here forever can't wait to spend time with you like our old times..

Girl : Me too,come on move fast.. I'm excited to go home......And haan stop calling me minion.

Arya: Arey yaar nandi..you just look like a minion short and cute...

(As nobody commented about who are the guy and girl 😞😟 yess it's our Nandini Murthy and Aryamann khurana)

With their nok-jhok they reached car and started to move to their destination..

Okay guys Nandini came to India from london after completing her medical course to settle in India as a doctor..

Arya and nandu reached to Murthy mansion,

We see Ishita is facing her back to door and instructing the servants..

Suddenly Nandini hugs her from back kissing her cheek shouts "surpriseee!!!!"

Ishitha immediately recognises her touch turns back and hugs her tightly...

Ishu (crying): Bacha we misses you soo much,are you not eating properly see how lean you have become,your flight lands in afternoon how come you be early..

Nandu: I missed you too Amma...Now I have come here na you cook for me delicious food and then I'll be fit and fine..and coming to flight landing I wanted to give you all a surprise soo caught an early flight to Mumbai.

Arya (making a pout) : Darling you tho didn't notice me,your daughter came na you forgot me..

Ishita chuckles and hugs him.

Nandini (murmurs) : Drama queen... Amma where are bhaiyu and papa... I can't see them...

Just them Abhi and Raman comes down listening the hustel and bustel..

Abhi & Raman: hum tho yaha hai..

Nandini on seeing them moves fastly towards Raman and hugs him tightly and starts crying.

Raman (caressing her hair): Bacha stop crying na..You know that I don't like your tears and kisses her hair

Nandini stops crying and nods her head.

Nandini: Appa next time na don't send me far away from you.I missed you soooo much and hugs him again..

Abhi: looks like my bunny didn't miss me at all..

She immediately turns her head and sees abhi standing behind

Nandu (kissing his cheek)  : I missed you also bhaiyu..

Abhi: Acha now wipe your face.We have  soo much to catch up.

All of them settled on couch..

Nandu: Amma where is that donkey arya

Ishu: he have some urgent work so he left saying he'll come home later..

Nandu says ok

---------------------------------------------------------

Please vote for CHAPTER..
Comments are more welcomee...