Chapter 5

Actually the update is ready by last week but I think you are not liking my story soo no one are commenting and even silent readers are not voting on the chapter.... But thank you SanaSmartfairy ,user08302490, Sindhuja101  for your valuable comments even after 10days of my update you guys asked me to update soo thank you soo much guys...

Thanks you for all those who are voting on my story..

Here is your chapter

_______________________________________

Nandu: Amma where is that donkey arya

Ishu: he have some urgent work so he left saying he'll come home later..

Nandu says ok

Ishita: Bacha did you had your breakfast or shall I serve it..

Nandu : Amma I had it in the flight..

Ishitha : okk Ramu kaka nandini ki language uski ki kamre meh rakna..

Nandu: kaka aap kaisi hu

R kaka : mein tikh hu beti..Aap kaisi hu..

Nandu: mein toh ek dum bindass hu aur aap mujhe aap bulake itna respect mat dena mein toh aapki beti hu na

Ramu kaka smilee and leaves blessing her silently..

Nandu: Appa meri room.

Raman: Come bacha, I'll show it

They moves to her room Nandu opens the door and sees it suprisingly.

Abhi: The room is same as you left it bunny but some changes are done hope you'll like it.

Nandu : I didn't like it (Abhi and Raman) but I loved it...

Saying she moves inside and checks every corner and gets happy..

On One side of the wall all her friends and family photos are hanging and on the other side there contains music  albums of her favourite band and also singles of her favourite singer... Her udy room is full of books she requires and many novels...

Meanwhile Abhi and Raman moves down giving her space..

Nandini quickly freshens up and opens her wardrobe and gets surprised to see all the things she requires and dresses up and moves down..

Switching on her phone she moves down and sees messages from her friends like have you reached, how are you..like that.

After few minutes her phone rings showing the name Alex..

Nandu: Hey Alex, whatsup buddy

Alex : Hey nandz,Reached safely

Nandu: yup jst 1hour ago

Alex : You didn't call me so thought your flight was delayed.

Nandu: After reaching home it slipped out of my mind to call you.By the way when are going to visit India..

Alex: Not now nandz...But once I settle here then I'll surely come

Nandu : ok tell Elsa that I reached safely..

Alex: okk gotta go byee

And hanged up the phone

(Alex and Elsa are nandini's friends from london who are close to her..)

Murthy's had their lunch with pampering Nandini..

Later nandu calls Arya

Nandu: Arya when are you coming again

Arya: Minion today I'm quite busy I'm trying to wind up all the work of tomorrow so we can have fun tomorrow..

Nandu :Acha okkk

Arya : Now be a good girl and take rest and eat properly because tomorrow I'm gonna make you run..

Nandu : ok boss...byee

Arya smiles and cuts the call and contiues with his work..

Where as Nandu  read her favourite novel for sometime and finding what's in her wardrobe by listening her favourite songs..

This is how day ended in Murthy's house on a happy note as the Princess is back to castle..

Hope you guys liked it

Pleaseee touch that cutiee sa and chottu sa star icon for me and express your views on the chapter