Chapter 7 Broom Cupboard

"Hey" I said

"hey... Do you want to take a walk with me?"

"sure" I said with a smile

We walked out of the common room and started walking down to the black lake.

"shouldn't you be celebrating with Krum?" I asked

"yeah but I didn't feel like it, I would rather be with you."

Good thing it was dark so he couldn't see me blush.
We where just about to walk out when I heard footsteps. With my luck we would be found by Snape, if it was Filch I could always use the blow up pop from Fred and George, it's harder to get away from Snape.

"Aiden we have to hide Snape is walking down the hall".

We ran around till we found a broom cupboard. I shoved Aiden in and waited for footsteps to walk away.

"Em I don't hear anything, I think you said that just so we could get this close together."

"shhh" I said putting my finger to his lips.

I waited. I heard footsteps right out side the door. I tensed up, then I felt hands around my hips. I looked at Aiden  my heart was pounding in my chest. He leaned down a little and I met him half way. Our lips met he licked my bottom lip and I let him in. We broke apart for air, he took my hand and led me out of the cupboard  and finished out way to the  black lake. Aiden conjured up a blanket he sat down, I sat down agents him.

"this is so nice" I smiled and rested my head agents this shoulder.

He put his arms around me and that was the last thing I remember before falling asleep and I never felt safer.

 I woke up the next morning as if I never have moved. I shifted over to look at Aiden.

"morning" he said then kissed my head.

" good morning" I said with a smile "want breakfast?" I asked

" yeah let's go"

"no that's okay I'll ask Doby"

I called out Doby's name

" how may Dobby help you this morning Miss Emily" Dobby asked

"could you please bring us some breakfast?"

"oh of course"

He disapperated, I pulled out an old pair of high knee socks I never wear any more.

"Dobby brings you breakfast."

"and I have socks for you"

"thank you very much Emily O'Brian"

"no thank you Doby" I kissed the top of his head and he disapparated back to the kitchen.

  After we ate we walked back to the Castle.