Part 4

One of the Dresses Alex made up here. (It's  not the bride's dress by the way)

  I don't think you will
Ever fully understand
How you've touched my life
And made me who I am.

I don't think you could ever know
Just how truly special you are,
That even on the darkest nights
You are my brightest star.

You've allowed me to experience
Something very hard to find,
Unconditional love that exists
In my body, soul, and mind.

***********************************************************************************************

Alex's POV

"I want a dress that no one has seen ever and no one will. I mean until I wear it."

And just like this, I've been receiving orders for a whole week from princess Raoula and I am really bored.

"Raoula I have drawn three dresses in a week time. I put so much energy and I pictured everything you told me you wanted." I complained.

"Look. I want a dress that shows how much I'm pretty. I want people to be stunned and amazed by my gorgeousness. You get me. Let's start with fabric. I want it to be see-through."

"That can't happen. It's a wedding dress and it cannot be transparent. You're going to the church not to some concert."

"There will be a beautiful white under wears so what you're worried about is solved."

"Whatever." I answered carelessly.

And after three hours of hard work and listening to some stupid talk about haircuts, I am finally done.

"I don't know if this is what you're dreaming about but I am sure this is not a wedding dress."

"This is perfect. Thank you honey." At least now I can rest.

"And now, we only have to make it exist."

"Of course not. We still have to go cake tasting and clothes shopping and I need another appointment at the beauty center. We only have a week left. Oh and we need to find you a dress as my maid of honor."

"Oh god, we don't have time to draw that too. With that wedding dream of yours I can't keep up with another gown description Raoula."

"No need to make a new one. You can choose one of the three beauties you already created."

"I can't wear those. They're bride's robes."

"Trust me, it's okay. Plus, I am getting married and as my best friend you need to do everything I wish for you to do."

"Or we can buy a new one. You know a ready one." I looked at her direction and saw a pretended sad look. "Are you trying the puppy eyes on me? Because my friend it's not working."

"Come on Alex We don't have time to go shop for a gown now do we?"

"No, we only have time to shop for your clothes. But anyway, let's do that."

"Thank you. Since we are over here I'll get going. Take care."

Oh my god, my head is about to explode. I need some pain killers and some sleep too. Why am I working my ass this hard it's not my wedding. God help me.

Adrian's POV

"Don't you have a wedding to prepare? I see you're so calm and squatting here all the time."

"The wedding planners are doing the work. All I need to do is wait for the day, wear a tux and be there."

"If I am getting married to the girl love I will be definitely stressing right now and all the time."