1.2

The next day, classes started. Julia was in the Elite Class. in this class, only the students who came in the top 10 could enter. the classes for different arts were held separately. The dance major students were in one class, the musicians, the singers, the painters, etc, were all in different classes. since Julia came in first, and Jaylin second, then they were both in the Elite Class. 

Julia entered the classroom, and sat in the back. Students started coming in to the classroom, and saw a beauty sitting in the back. Julia's beauty was the kind where it could be admired but afraid to touch in case they defile her. her looks were really pleasing to the eye. Jaylin came to the class, and saw everyone looking in the same direction. she looked over and saw Julia. Jaylin didn't know why, but she felt like this person would take away everything that's supposed to be hers. 'I can't let her take what's mine. I have to do something.'   Jaylin quickly thought of a plan. she went over to Julia. 

"Hi, my name is Jaylin Smith. Can I sit here?" Jaylin asked Julia making an innocent smile. Jaylin's plan was to befriend Julia, so she will know if Julia will do anything. She wanted to find false evidence of Julia doing unethical things to get her expelled from school. Too bad she wasn't dealing with the real Julia, and this new Julia will never allow anyone to harm her, and get away with it. 

Julia ignored her, and pretended as though she didn't see her. Jaylin noticed that she being ignored, and felt annoyed. but she controlled her expression, and made a face as though she was being bullied. 

"Do you not like me? What did I ever do to you?" Jaylin acted as though she was going to cry. The students watching really thought that she was being bullied. they felt she looked pitiful. Especially, the guys. The FL looked made her seem frail, and weak. It made them want to protect her. They started changing their thoughts about Julia. 

"That girl is really pitiful. She only wanted to sit there. Did she(Julia) really had to make things so difficult for her?"

"She only had some talent, and she thinks she's so great."

"Arrogant people never make it far in this industry. They always fall eventually."

Julia could hear what everyone was saying, but she ignored them and looked at the FL.

"Why should I let you sit here?" Julia asks the FL in a bored tone. Jaylin was angered by these words. It made her look like she was desperate to sit with her.

"I just wanted to be friends with you. I'm sorry if I said anything wrong."

"You look as though I bullied you. Such a pitiful face. It makes others want to protect you always." Julia said that with a mocking face. Her expression looked as though she was looking down on Jaylin.

"I didn't mean that."

"It doesn't matter what you mean. I don't like you, so I don't want you to sit with me. How is that wrong?" Julia says in a slightly bored tone. The students hearing that become dumbfounded. Even though it was mean if Julia to say that so bluntly, but not liking someone means not liking them.

Jaylin wanted to continue making a fuss, but the teacher arrived in the classroom. Jaylin went to sit in a different seat, and class continued. After class, Julia ignored the FL, and made her way toward the cafeteria for lunch.

When Julia arrived in the cafeteria she saw the ML, Kayden also there with his friends. She glanced at him for a short moment, and then ignored him afterwards. As the male lead of this world, Kayden's appearance was very exceptional. He had dark black hair, like the midnight sky, bright blue eyes, as though they can look inside your very souls, tall with broad shoulder, Lean but with muscles. He had the kind of beauty which attracted males and females. No wonder the FL did so much to remove any obstacles. Julia was going to have fun snatching the ML from the FL.

Kayden also noticed Julia as soon as she entered the cafeteria. He kept his eyes on her and watched as she took her lunch and sat alone while eating. His friends noticed Kayden's absent mindedness and looked at the direction he was looking at. They saw a beautiful girl sitting by herself.

"Wow, she's beautiful!"

"Yeah. Such a beautiful face. I wonder which department she's from."

"Obviously, from the dance department. Only they have such pretty females."

"Honestly, I would die happy if a girl like that could be my girlfriend."

"Then what are you sitting here for, Ray. Go ahead, may be you can woo her."

Kayden becomes upset hearing the discussion between his friends. He flares at them, and they shut their mouth. They didn't want to see this Ice King get angry. Just the thought of that is horrifying.

Kayden turns to stare at Julia again. He also noticed all the looks that the other boys are giving her. He becomes annoyed just thinking of another guy talking to her. Kayden thinks to himself that he should hurry up, and make Julia his. Then he can beat up any guy who so much as looks at her. And so he gets up, and walks over to her.

Julia sees Kayden coming over, but pretends that she didn't see him. She concentrates on eating her food. Kayden walks over and sits in a chair opposite Julia. And then he does nothing, but stares again. Julia intended to not acknowledge him. But soon the atmosphere gets a little awkward. Julia eating her food, Kayden staring at her, and the rest of the students staring at them. Eventually Julia had enough, and breaks the silence.

"Senior, is there anything I can help you with?" Julia and him with a polite voice. This is still her future boyfriend ah~.

"Yes you can. Will you be my girlfriend?" Julia makes a stupid face hearing that. She didn't thought it would be so easy to steal the male lead from the female lead. Isn't this too easy?!!!

"Excuse me? I'm sorry Senior. I thought I heard you say that you want me to be your girlfriend."

"Hmm. I did. And don't call me Senior, call me Kayden. Or honey, love, sweetheart. You can choose." Julia and the eavesdropping students become speechless hearing that. Julia can't understand this ML's thought. 'Whats going on. I thought the ML was a cold and expressionless type. When did it change to a shameless ML. This doesn't make sense.'

Even thought Julia didn't know what's going in with the ML, but she decided to take advantage of it.

"Senior, I don't know if your playing a prank in me, but if you really like me, then you will have to pursue me like a normal guy. May be then I might agree to date you." Saying this, Julia picks up her stuff and leaves the cafeteria. Kayden watches her leave, and then sinks in to deep thoughts. He walks back to his friends and asks them a question, "How does a guy pursue a girl he likes?"
Hearing this his friends just look at each other, and wonder if the sun rose from the west today.