Bakugou Katsuki X Fem Reader 🖤

Annoying. That's all Y/n thought a certain explosive boy had felt about her personality. It hurt her, she thought it was foolish to have feelings for someone so... different than herself. Y/n L/n a shy girl with the mist quirk. Able to shroud opponents with a thick mist, covering their vision and causing their breathing to slow. She was immune to the effects of her quirk, but over-usage of the quirk caused her to faint.
"U-uhm!! Bakugou!" Y/n yelled after the sandy blonde that was storming down the hallways of yuuei (UA). He had ignored her the first few times she had called out his name, but this time, he was extremely annoyed. "What is it!?" He yelled, turning his body and coming to a complete stop.

Y/n whimpered in surprise and fear, he wouldn't..hit her..would he? "Y-you left y-your..book." she gingerly held out a textbook with the blonde's name on the cover. Bakugou gave her a look of surprise, why had she gone through the trouble of following him just to give him back his book? He had even yelled at her too.. "eh? Didn't even notice." He grabbed the book, "...Thanks." Y/n's face turned red and a light mist began to form around her shoulders, she wanted to hide, embarrassed that he was being so;; kind? That's what she called his actions anyway.
"N-no problem, l-let me know if you n-need anything else..." she gripped the bottom of her blazer, desperately wanting to run away and scream, why did he make her feel this way? Was he only teasing her?

"I actually do." Bakugou regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth, "Wha-what?" He cleared his throat, cheeks heating up "I do need somethin, come with me." He held his hand out to her, he thought, Why is my body doing this? I don't want to hold her hand!! Do I? Y/n looked extremely surprised, why was he being so kind all of a sudden? Didn't he think she was annoying? She shyly grabbed his hand and he turned around, tugging her arm. "Cmon." He began walking quickly, embarrassed that one of their classmates might see them.

The previous mist around Y/n's shoulders began to thicken and she could hear Katsuki's breathing become heavy. "U-uhm can we slow down? Y-you look tired." She was too embarrassed to admit it was her quirk causing his fatigue.
"No, I'm- haahhh- I'm fine.." He panted, his eyelids looked heavy as he led them down an alleyway, towards a residential area. "Ba-bakugou. You seem really-" "Shut up!! Hahhhh- I'm fine.." he took in a deep breath but slowed down his walking pace. Y/n looked nervous from his outburst, it scared her.

He walked her to a house, his house, opening the door and pulling her quickly inside. He turned to face her, only then saw the mist around Y/n. "You!! It was you! No wonder!!" He stuck an accusing finger in her direction and she looked guilty. "What the fuck are you usin your quirk on me for??"
Y/n's lip quivered as she whimpered, too scared to look him in the eye, "I-I didn't mean to.. it just h-happened. Like a-a response my body gave off to your..attitude."
Bakugou slowly put his hand back down, "My attitude?" She was taken aback that he was acting calm, "Y-yes, you seemed very..at ease and..kind." She shyly smiled and looked at her shoes.
"Did I?" He stared at her. "Yes." She looked up at him, face reddening at his gaze.

"Do you like it when..I'm nice to you?" He grabbed her shoulders. Y/n, distressed by the sexual tension let more mist envelop them. Katsuki noticed and a sly smile played on his face. "I do. But I-I don't understand. Why me?" Y/n stared at his lips, planning to watch his words form, "Why you?" Katsuki slid his hands down from her shoulders down to her hands, gripping them tightly he responded, "because...you're not like everyone else okay?" He averted his eyes and he took deep breaths, "you're...different..." his eyelids looked heavy. Emotions of surprise and love crossed Y/n's face as she desperately waited for him to speak again, explain why, more importantly she wanted him to kiss her, hug her, anything.

Katsuki's breathing was very heavy, "Get...rid of that fucking..mist.." his grip on her hands loosened as Y/n's quirk became more prominent.
"I'm s-so sorry! I-I swear I don't mean t-to use my quirk!" She raised her hands defensively. "Tch...." He took a few steps back and took more deep breaths, trying to breathe air that wasn't effected by Y/n's mist. He hazily looked at her, his crimson eyes glossy. Y/n felt herself hold her breath, what was he doing? (nngh keep in mind that her quirk covers the victim's vision,, also when breathing slows you can't like think straight sesdkbsorry this is mmlow quality)