Chapter 2

Brent's p.o.v

The show in Orlando was great I love it there alexis joined the tour and there already is hell.Matt told us that Amy and him broke up the bad thing is that me and Hayes did something and there is going to be big drama soon.sorry Matt

Hayes p.o.v

Everyone listen up me and Brent have a big secret to tell you.(what everyone said) we talk to the boss and are girlfriends can come on the rest of the tour with us Matt sorry Amy said she's coming (Matt bra what the fuck I told you that we were over) sorry we started this a while ago we just didn't tell you.(Matt W.E.) so everyone we have to go to the airport in like 2 hours so get ready owe and alexis we tried to get your boyfriend but he said no I'm not trying to get in your grill but why isn't he coming.(alexis:we broke up because he doesn't trust me so were done) owe sorry hey Matt same reason you and Amy broke up you to can make each other feel better.(Matt ok I'll try)

Matts p.o.v

Omg me and alexis have a lot in common I think I'll ask her out.I wish we lived in the same city but we don't anyway everyone is getting ready to the airport I hope Amy doesn't come.

Alexis p.o.v

I need to call Cait-Lin ASAP (calls cait-Lin )

Hello

Cait-Lin I need to spill the deets

What tell me

Me and Matt had a bonding moment

What omg you guys go out now

No but we might idk yet

Owe we'll snatch that boy I gtg byeee luv you miss u

I love u and miss u to byeee (hangs up).

Cameron's p.o.v

We going to the airport now and I so nervous I love my girl Caitlin so much can't wait to see her.I miss her so much.we all know what's going to go down at the hotel once there their.Taylor already ready magical night happening soon.

Nash p.o.v

We're at the airport look for are girls then we going to the hotel to chill.we saw are girls omg I ran up to her and hugged her so tight Daniela was like can't breathe here that's how much I love her.we going to the hotel now.