Chapter 3

Carters p.o.v

So we picked up are girls and went to the hotel it was so fun in the bus.but Matt and alexis didn't seem so happy alexis had boy trouble and Matt had girl trouble so it was sad.but I got to see my bae Kylie so it was good for me.

Hayes p.o.v

I can't believe that the manger of us lets us bring are girls on tour with us.where at the hotel now it's really big everyone got there own room except for Matt and Alexis,they have to share because there is no more room and the other boys don't wanna share they want to be alone.jade is a really bad girl sometimes she likes to do things.were all going on a big date this will be fun.

Alexis p.o.v

So all there girls came on the tour it's all lovey duffie stuff. I have to share a room with Matt that's great. There all going on this big date I'm not gonna go. I don't have a date and Matt is not going either.

Matts p.o.v

Fuck man fuck why the fuck they bring there fucking girlfriends here this shit so fucking annoying. they going on this big date like DF I ain't doing this shit and I have to share a room with Alexis. this is fucked up.

Nash p.o.v

Everyone lets go we don't want to be late for the movies. were coming Matt Alexis you sure you don't want to come? yes we're sure they both said. ok well let's go everyone.

Matts p.o.v

So Alexis what we gonna do? ummm idek wanna watch a movie? sure lets watch a horror movie. ok which one? insidious chapter two. ok I haven't seen that one yet so ok. matt put on the movie then towards the middle of the movie Alexis got so scared that she came next to me. there was a part where she got so scared she put her head to my chest. I took her head up and we looked each other in the eyes then we kissed. then it got more intense we started to make out then she came on top of me, then I took her to our room and put her on the bed and we fucked. I really need to get to know her better because she is amazing we can't tell anyone though.