Chapter V

A/N: Young Dmitri Mololev above!

|Heartless|

|PLEASE COMMENT|

   Their passionate kiss ended with their arms coiled tightly around each other and their eyes staring deeply into one another's

   Their passionate kiss ended with their arms coiled tightly around each other and their eyes staring deeply into one another's.  His flesh hand held her cheek, the thumb rubbing the bone there as he smirked. Her lips parted as she looked up into oceanic irises, seeing the brightness appear in them. 

   "How are we gonna pull this off?" James asked her softly. 

   "We're skilled, James. We'll figure it out," she assured, pushing a lock of hair behind his ear.

   "You should probably go back," he said.

   "I don't want to."

   "Me neither, but they're expecting you there."

   "We shall meet again here?"

   He smiled.  "We shall meet again here, Natalia," he reassured, pressing his lips gently against her own for one last kiss. 

   Dmitri backed Yelena into his cabin, kissing her neck and trailing his hands down her body

Dmitri backed Yelena into his cabin, kissing her neck and trailing his hands down her body. Her back arched as his cool metal hand brushed her skin. He chuckled. "Oh Dmitri..." she cried as he pulled her inside.

He yanked on her hand and pushed her onto the bed, straddling her waist. "I've never done this before," she said nervously.

"Don't you worry. This will be fun," he assured, stripping off his jacket and his sweater. 

   Her brows furrowed as she took in his scarred torso.  She felt bad.  "What are those from?" She asked sheepishly. 

   "The war. The Great War. I was practically a dead boy lying on the battlefield. Bullet wounds, my arm blown off. They called me Псето. That's Serbian for "Hound." I was merciless. An 18 year old boy protecting his country. Everyone loved me, and I saw my country torn apart. Then the Russians came in, they captured me, starting up this Black Widow program. They were right on the brink of revolution, in absolute chaos."