09

Moonbin bundles up his warm clothing smiling as he wrapped his one scarf around his neck and practically waddled out into the cold streets of Seoul. Pulling out his phone, he checked the time.

4:50, more than enough time for a five minute walk. Perhaps he could pick up some flowers for Eunwoo. Yes, he would do that, that would leave him exactly enough time to
get to the park.

.
..
...

"Uhhhhh.... uhhhhhhhhhh..... hmmmmmnmmmmm HNGH..." Eunwoo looked from his many variety of clothes that he got from modeling, but none of them seemed like the exactly right thing. He knew who to call in these situations, his friendly fashionista, Jungwoo.

Opening the facetime app, he waited for Jungwoo to respond, and at first, Jungwoo picked up and all he could see was darkness, but a couple seconds later, a soft voice asked "Hwrolo?" on the other line and Eunwoo could then see Jungwoo's face. ((my nctzen heart jumping out don't mind me))

"Hey Jungwoo! I need you to pick out an outfit for me."

Jungwoo nodded enthusiastically. "Show me your closet! I'm feeling very inspired today." Eunwoo giggled slightly and turned the camera around, proceeding to stand up and showing Jungwoo his now messy closet after him being stressed about his outfit. "What's so important that your murdered your closet?" Jungwoo said on the other lien, giggling.

"It's nothing, I'm just meeting someone."

"Oooh, is it a date?"

"No! It's just a get to know each other thing."

"Mhm, right. Is it that Bright Moonbin person on instagram?"

"Wh- how did you know?"

Eunwoo looked at the camera of Jungwoo in shock, seeing as the other male look strangely proud of himself. "I just know, I'm smart!"

Eunwoo shook his head. "Just.. outfit?" Jungwoo's eyes brightened and he nodded vigorously.

"Right.. outfit. Uhhh what's that bluish green thing- no a little to the right. Yeah, that. Show it to me." Eunwoo pulled out a green cardigan and saw Jungwoo nod. "Oh! Is that a turtle neck? Today's supposed to be cold, right? Hey get that purple magenta whatever it's called turtle neck. Yeeeaaahhh."

Eunwoo threw the two clothing items on his bed and showed the two of them to Jungwoo. The other clapped with a small smile on his face. "Looks great! Now just wear something comfortable for your pants and have a good date!"

"Wait wh-" but before Eunwoo could finish, Jungwoo hung up on him. "Uwu bastard." But despite his words, Eunwoo replaced his shirt with the turtle neck and cardigan, and seeing as the only two things he had in his closet were jeans and sweatpants, he went with the jeans. Even on a cold day, one must look good.

"I'll be going now," he said to nobody in particular. One secret about Eunwoo; he always liked to pretend somebody lived in his house with him, somebody who cares enough to know when he was going. If he had that person in his life, they would automatically be Eunwoo's love.

He just hoped that the person who had already stolen his heart would be the one.

.
..
...

"Your total is 28,088.13 Won." The cashier said, already putting the delicate and fragrant flowers into the bag. Moonbin looked shocked, his eyes wide. His hand was already in his pocket, where his money was.

He blinked once. Then twice. "Sorry, can you repeat that again?"

"Your total is 28,088.13 Won, sir."

(ps according to google this is 25 dollars)

Moonbin slowly blinked again, trying to get the fact that this one batch of flowers cost that much. Fun fact, he only brought 30,000 Won (around 26-27 dollars), which just happened to be all of his money from working at a nearby milk tea shop (the minimum wage is some 100 won or so above 7,000 won in SK). His brain was unable to do some quick mental math, but if he bought the flowers, he would be left with a bit more than 1,000 won. And let me say, there isn't many things you can buy with 1,000 won (89 cents), if anything at all.