How it all begun

Peter has been missing for days. I miss him so much. Me and Gale have been trying to find him but no success. We looked everywhere in town: his house, the school, the library even the old rusten tunnel that was our meeting place. He is ... gone. I'm just so lost without him. My dad is pretty much happy that he is gone cause he hates the fact that I'm gay.

-"why can't my only son be normal?" He once asked me during one of his legendary drunk nights, which is almost every night since my coming-out.

Now, I'm at Gale's house. Still trying to find my boyfriend.

"What if he was kidnap and then drug and just drop in a place with wierd machines. And all that, it's because of the governement!" Gale tries to figure out as I finish to drink my third energetic drink and sigh.

"And what if he did really just ran away. I don't see why or how he could have done it but let's face it, he is gone." I said putting my head on the table full of papers and closing my eyes.

I started to think about all the moments we had together. That night at the beach as our first date. The evening at the fair. The day he won Picasso, my gold fish. All the days that after soccer practice, we stayed on the football field and just look at the sky. All those moments I had with him are all gone. I started to tear up a little. Peter... I miss you so much. Please come back home... to me.

"Dude, your father is here." Said Gale, making me escape my thoughts.

I looked up and saw his red Jeep. I forgot my bag downstairs so I ran down the stairs in "my" room and grab my things. When I'm saying "my" room, it's because I'm almost living with the Rivan's family. Mr and Mrs Rivan gave me this room because Gale's brother, Byan, moved away a couples of years ago so that is now my room whenever I'm here. I looked at my desk and saw a picture of Peter, Gale, Cindy and I. Cindy is Gale's girlfriend. We took that picture in a photobooth about a year ago. We had so much fun that night. Well almost. When I got back home, I found my mom dead in the basement. She hang herself... that's what the police says.

"Dude what are you doing? Your dad is going crazy outside!" I heard Gale calling me from the living room.

I walked up stairs with my bag, said bye to everyon and went outside. My father was looking at me wierd. I could see him looking at me and I knew that I was screwed. I opened the door of the truck and I got inside.

"You look like shit" my dad said. I just didn't replied and looked outside by the window.

"You know, you'll have to get over it Charles. He is gone and now you can go back at being straight and being in a soccer team and banging hot chicks" he said to me like being gay was something that Pete gave me.

I didnt answer back. What's the point? I would have lose anyways. So I just shut up and looked outside. When we arrived at home, I went directly inside. Not wanting to talk to him or anyone. When I set a foot inside, I felt wierd and I fainted. When I woke up, everything was black, grey and white. I turned around and I saw my body being in some sort of phase. I was out of my body and I was having a stoke. Well, my body was. I started to scream at my dad to come and help me but he didn't seem to hear me. So I started walking around the house and I felt that something was wrong and write at the same time. I heard my name. I turned around and at least 10 peoples were staring at me blankfully.

"Hello" I said trying to get their attention but they didn't seem to see me."What is going on here?" I asked getting a little but angry that everyone was ignoring me. Then suddenly, the peoples started to come forward on my direction and when they got really close, they open their mouth and... I woke up in my bed. What was happening to me?