No man's land.

Lady's eyes widened. "Your birthday?"

"Yeah it's tomorrow...I think. I've lost all sense of time here." Innana said.

There was silence while Lady looked lost in her thought. She stepped away from the young girl shaking her head.

"Is everything okay?" Innana asked. She sat up looking at the white haired lady pace back and forth talking to herself. "Did I do something?"

Lady turned back to her. "Who is your mother?"

Innana was taken aback by the question. "My mother?"

"Yes."

"I don't know."

"You said someone was trying to kill you before you got here?"

"Yes."

"Why were they trying to kill you?"

"I don't know." She said shaking with fear. She didn't like this interrogation.

"Who tried to kill you?"

"Her name is-"

"Iris." She said with a groan.

To say Innana was shocked was an under statement. "What? How did you know?"

Lady paced back and forth once more. "How didn't I see it." She mumbled.

Innana cleared her throat. "Hey lady? Is there something wrong?"

The woman turned with tears in her eyes. She came close to Innana and knelt beside her. "You look just...like Her." She said

Innana frowned. "Like who?"

"Like your mother."

The young girl's forehead creased. "My mother?"

"Yes. Gosh! You have her eyes and nose."

"This is a mistake."

"It's no mistake" She said. "If I'm not mistaken, you have a crescent birth mark on your neck."

Innana's eyes widened. "I don't understand." A wave of dizziness hit her and she laid back down. "Who are You?"

"My name is Selene. I'm the moon goddess."

Innana chuckled. "Nice try." She said. "Come on who are you really. Iris put you here to watch me?"

"And why don't you believe me?"

"If you were a goddess, I think you would have left this island since."

"I don't have the power or rather I'm too weak. The night Iris killed me, she merely weakened my divine form."

"Prove it."

"Prove what?"

"Prove you are who you say you are."

"Don't you get it. I'm too weak. I've been focusing all my energy on trying to keep the alternate world in one peace. But now you're here."

"What do I have to do with anything?"

Selena sighed. "It's a long story."

Innana shrugged. "I'm sick. I'm not going anywhere."

"Where do I start from?"

"You said you were in love before?"

"Yes. I was in love with your mother but not how you think. It was more of admiration."

"How?"

"She was so sweet and kind. Too pure for the world. She was the merciful one on the council-"