Tunnels

"Let me try," Theo said angrily, kicking the door. Stiles ran out, Theo called back to him, "you're not gonna find her without me." When Stiles didn't respond, Theo turned to me, grabbing my hand and running with me to Stiles.  

"Stiles!" Theo shouted again as Stiles stood at the next door. He turned to us, Theo rather let my hand go and approached Stiles, "I want her out of here, too. I've got her smell." 

"What do you want?" Stiles' nerves broke. 

"What's the difference?" Theo didn't answer, "I can find her, you can't."

We went further. Respectively Theo came out and me and Stiles went in his footsteps. Theo stepped into a door after a moment. On the sides of the room were the showering patients who were cringing at the moment, nervously retreating before Theo. Theo headed for one of them and tossed him aside. We moved closer to him, but I walked to that patient and crouched down to him. I put my hand on his back. "I'm so sorry for them," I whispered, stood up and turned back to the boys, squatting at the grille in the ground. It was covering a way down. "It leads to the tunnels, doesn't it?" Theo asked, still observing the hole. He took the grille and threw it away. Stiles said absently, "there's miles of 'em." Suddenly he began to climb down. Theo went down after him, unlike Stiles he stood at the bottom of the ladder and waited for me. The last half-meter I jumped down, I even crouched a little. Theo's arms went protectionistly around me immediately to catch me. "Cool, Romeo," I put his arms to his body, "Juliet's already been down." Theo, nodding his head, hissed and went to the right. I could see frowning Stiles. I just rolled my eyes and beckoned him to follow Theo.

"I thought you had her scent," Stiles remarked after few minutes of wandering through the tunnels. "I lost it," Theo admitted, not tearing his ear from pipes. Like he was listening ot them. "So find it again," Stiles didn't dissemble his spite. I hit him with my elbow, he just glanced at me indifferently. "What do you smell down here, Stiles?" Theo tried it with a cool head. "Chemicals and fecal matter," Stiles answered, "although I'm pretty sure the fecal matter is you." I hit him again, pretty firmly. He winced, "could you please stop? It hurts." I didn't stop burning him with my sight, therefore he rather turned back to Theo. Hw was gaing at him exhausted, but he immediately returned to the pipes, "I smell it, too. It's all that I can smell. Which is why I'm trying something else. So could you please shut up and let me concentrate?" Stiles wanted to leave, "I'm gonna find her." I came to Theo, he turned to Stiles, "you know you won't, Stiles. You're gonna have to trust me."

"Trust you?" pissed off Stiles turned to us, "the guy who murdered his own sister when he was nine?"

"Stile-" I started with increased voice and wanted to approach him, Theo stopped me with his hand and approached him by his own, "yeah, I was nine years old. I-I also believed a guy in a red suit came down the chimney to deliver presents. So when three people in leather masks showed up a-and said my sister wanted me to have her heart, I believed them, too." 

I found myself coming to them and standing right next to them. Theo on my right, Stiles on my left. And Stiles was the one I turned my sight to because he didn't forget to add one of his awesome remarks, "so then together you gutted and killed her. That's a beautiful story." 

Normally I'd tell him something, or slap at least. But... I was out of forces.

"I watched her fall into the water," Theo continued, "and freeze to death in minutes. Do you think I had any idea what was going on?"

"I think you pushed her," Stiles' voice got darker, "and I think you liked it."

 With tears in my eyes I turned to Theo, after a while he also turned to me. His sight... it was conveying me yeah, this is me. Judge me or not. Do what you want. This the real me.