CHAPTER 2

Tray:uuuum (rubs his head) I can't sleep.hold up is that your son on the bed sleeping.
Airi:oh yea.It's my son Daniel.I forgot to tell y'all about him he's been sleeping for a while.

Tray:ooooooh (makes a stank face.)
Airi:what's wrong?why you make that face?

Tray:wat you talking about?
Airi:Nvm.anyway wat did you want to tell me?

Tray:uuuum..(holds Airi's hand and makes her sit on her bed.)Airi I just can't........
Airi:watchu talking about?(starts blushing.)

Tray:for those moments we've been facetiming......I just couldn't help it......I started falling for you and when I got to see you personally I got so excited I just couldn't help but stare at you.perhaps you didn't notice it but I just couldn't help it.
Airi:(looks down)I noticed.

Tray:(holds Airi face up)When I walked inside and you were nak**........
Airi:Tray (holds his lips)ssssssh.........
Daniel is sleeping can we talk tomorrow........

Tray:c'mon Airi.
Airi:Tray please....you gotta go!!!g.n
(Tray heads to the door.)

Tray:I just want you to know that I like you Airi.(heads out!!)
Airi:(after Tray had left) I like you too.

(Airi's head was filled with thoughts that she just twist and turned and just couldn't sleep.)