CHAPTER 4

(After allat everybody freshened up and they decided to order some McDonald's for breakfast.They all got bacon,eggs and cheese biscuits.)

(After they was done they decided to grocery shopping and also to shop for a few items for the house.)

"when they got back to the crib.....Nique and King and Carmen and Corey went to their rooms and Chris,Tray and Airi chilled downstairs.

Airi:uuuum,since there's nun' to do imma take Daniel to my mama house.

Tray:lemme grab my keys....imma drive you there.

Airi:it's OK Tray there's no need to.
Tray:Airi you ain't got no car...and I insist I'm gonna drive you.lemme grab my keys real quick.

Airi:we.Chris you coming?
Chris:naaah y'all can just go ahead.

(so Tray drove Airi to her momma house to drop Daniel and after that they headed back to the crib.)

~In The Car~
(There was an awkward silence from both of them.)

Tray:Airi wassup.why you acting strange?
Airi:Boy watchu talking about?

(Tray stopped the car.)
Airi:why you stop the car?
Tray:Airi ik you nervous but just gimme a chance to love you.

Airi:Traaaay....
(the next thing Tray was rubbing her thighs....)
Tray stoop...
(The next thing tray kissed her neck and Airi started to get honny.....the next thing he was kissing her lips and she just couldn't take it nomore.Airi finally gave in and they moved they moved to back seat......and booom they had some good s*x of a lifetime😂😂😂😂.They were still on it when they suddenly heard a knock on the car's window.......they fixed themselves real quick.It was so awkwaaard....)

Officer:this is not the right point to have sex.....
Tray:uuuum my bad we just gonna drive off.

Officer:yes do so he said with a smirk....
(Tray drove off all the way to the crib)