i GuEsS..?💗

Wonu

It was 10:35 am alrdy but there's still no Mingyu's presence around. I wonder where is he now.. I fish my phone out of my pocket and started to scroll through my social media accounts. As i scrolling there is someone who took my attention. I looked up from my phone to that someone and i almost forgot to breath at that time. My heart is beating so fast.

"Hi.. Wonu.. L-Long time n-no see..?" he said while slightly stuttering. No, not slightly coz he was basically stuttering.

I smile at the sight he was so cute. I almost forgot to greet him back bcoz of my stupid heart that keeps on beating rapidly!. But i composed myself and greet him.

"Hi! I thought that wouldnt come.." i smiled warmly to him..
But his brows frown after i said that.

"Huh?" he said with a confused look. Uhmm.. I didnt know how to start it. Didnt he recieve my chat nor text?

"Can i sit here? Coz there's no more available seats.."

"Yeah.. Sure.. No problem.." i chuckled coz his confused look, idk why but everything he does i always find it adorable.. Am i this inlove with him?

Once he seated i started to talk to him again.
"Uhh.. I Dm you in instagram that we should meet here.... Coz i have s-something t-to tell y-you... did u receive it?.." i said nervously coz who would be not?? I mean there's a handsome and a model like man in right in front of u and u have to confess to him like...ugh.. Yeah just understand me!

"Oh.. About that..last week My phone broke bcoz of my clumsiness and needed to bring it to repair shop and until now it was still there... I didnt get a chance to claim it coz im busy with our comeback stage, we did a lot of practice this month... So.. Yeah.." he explained. So it was like that. I thought he didnt want to talk to me anymore. Well that was all my imagination. Should i confess now? Nah.. Maybe later... I gotta find a perfect timing.

"Ohh.. So it was like that i thought that u didnt want to talk to me anymore..." i said. I Scratched the back of my head after saying that.

"btw.. What is it that u want to tell me? U said it was smth important?" He said, after hearing those words, it feels like my heart wanted to came out from my chest bcoz of nervous.

"i...i...i-i.."

"here's ur order sir... One cold caramel macchiato. Have a great day sir!" oh god damn that  waitress! Hmp!

"oh thank you!.." gyu said to the waitress and the waitress started to walk away.

"What do you wanna say again?" gyu said after sipping in his drink.

"I just wanna say that...." i gulped
"Hhmm?" still sipping at his drink.

" i- i rlly rlly... like you.." i said the last almost in whisper...

After hearing that he stop sipping in his drink and said

"W-what..? D-Did u just say? Did i hear it right...?" he asked with a shock in his face.

"....yeah u hear it ryt.." i said then cover my face with my hands bcoz of embarrasement..
I put away my hands to my face and said

" i rlly rlly like you kim mingyu!" i said once again with more confidence and while staring straight to his eyes.

---------------------------to be continued

Sorry for not updatinggggg😭 huhuhu😭 pls spare me!😭 btw how's ur holiday guys? Mine's not that good, im sick at the xmas day.. But im good now! Thats all! Thanks for waiting!! And reading mah sh*t!!  Saranghamnidaaaa~ enjoy~~~~💚💞💞

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY DIVA BOO!!! UR DID GREAT IN YEAR 2018 AND I HOPE THE STARTS OF UR 2019 WILL BE GREAT TOO!! 💚🍓🍑💞💗💕🍊