Part 1 Finding custards

A white telly tubby called Jayden and his 2 friends Olly and Pat were walking around finding custards cause the custards have been infected and they need to find 10 of them and bring them to their lab to study. Jayden finds the first custard by a tree and Olly finds another one on the ground. Then Pat saw one in a cave so he went in to get it. They have 3 custards so far, they need 7 more. They keep up the search with their torches on and in the daytime it's still a bit dark. "Guys let's spit up to find the rest of the custards, when we have found the rest of them we need to meet at the tubby domb!" Said Jayden. So they split up to find the rest of the custards, Pat saw one at the lake under a tree, Olly grabbed a custard from inside the tubby domb. They need 5 more now. When they have found all 10, they met at the domb. "Good work guys! Let's go back to our lab to study." When they were heading back to their lab with the custards, Pat looked behind him and saw a purple slendytubby coming towards them! "Guys! We have to run cause there is a purple slendytubby coming towards us! It's Tinky Winky!" So they ran and ran, Jayden tripped on a rock but Olly and Pat didn't notice and Jayden had one of the custards but luckily it didn't spill, Tinky Winky caught up to him and Jayden started shaking in fear! "P p please don't hurt me!" Tinky Winky looked at the scared white telly tubby, then he picked him up in his arms and took him to the domb.