Teddy Bear

Soft moans filled the small New York apartment room. tangles of soft blonde locks rested ever so messily upon a rosy pink pillow case. A hushed voice, muffled by the shoulder the lips of it's delicate owner had pressed into, cried out. "D-daddy p-p-please slow down, what if someone hears us! We could get I-In serious trouble." The two boys had an extremely pissy landlord who only spoke Spanish, and only smiled when a tall man dying of some unknown illness stopped in to say hello.

The other person, smiled gently shaking his head. "Its alright baby boy, just quiet down for me okay?" He says pressing into the smaller boy. The yellow haired boy let's out another set of soft moans.

"P-please daddy"

The black haired boy shakes his head "You're doing so good for me baby boy, just a bit more then I'll give you a reward." The other perks up at this.

"O-okay"

"You're doing so good for me Denki, my baby boy. So pretty."

Denki blushes at the praise, his body starts shaking and he releases. The other climaxes also.

The blonde began to sob, his petit body not yet used to such treatment. "S-sero, do you always, h-h-have to be so rough, my body can't handle it."

"Christ, kitten you sound like a whiny, nasty, women. you know how much I hate women."

The blonde whimpered as he hid his face in his hands. "y-yes, sir, I do." Kaminari was almost terrified of Sero at times, he could be so violent when he mentioned women. Once he had finally relaxed from the orgasm, he realized his daddy hadn't pulled out yet. "daddy?" he whined, all too late as Sero began to thrust inside of him again. "you little slut! always talking about equal pay, women's rights, when you're nothing but a cock sleeve."

Denki began to sob, kicking his leg's and begging to be let go.

"shh If you behave I'll buy you a present, what kinda toys does my precious kitten like."

"i-i wike fire trucks and moster trucks."

Sero smiles at his baby boy. Hes proud  of his boy for liking such manly things.

"Okay baby, I'll buy you some little cars to play with, but you just need to let me finish okay?"

Denki slowly nods at his daddy.

"Oh yeah, baby boy, you have a show tonight."

Denki instantly perks up at this. Doing his cam show is one of Denki's favourite things. He loves that hundreds of people want to watch him.

Sero finally finishes in his baby and pulls out.
Denki's body is weak and he can barely sit up. He holds his arms out, hoping Sero will pick him up.

"You wanna shower?" Sero asks strangely harshly. Denki nods, "what's the magic word?"

"P-please sir, let me shower. I know I dont deserve it, but please." Denki begs.

Sero smirks satisfied and picks up his boy. He carrys the smaller boy to the bathroom and starts running the shower. Denki is already naked so he just sets the half asleep boy down.

Sero turns and leaves the bathroom to make food for himself.

Kaminari sits in the shower, he thinks back to what just happened, but he quickly stops that train of thought, he doesn't want to get hard again. Not until his cam show.

He finally can stand up, he cleans himself out like daddy had thought him to and he uses his 2-1 shampoo and conditioner and quickly washes his messy hair. He needs to look good for his show or he won't get as many viewers and he wont make money for daddy.
He calls for his daddy to come turn the shower off, as he doesnt quite get how it works.

Sero comes into the bathroom a few minutes later and turns the shower off, he helps Denki out and they go to the dining area.
Kaminari doesn't bother dressing because he has a show to do soon.

"Heres a light snack." Sero says setting a plate down in front of Kaminari.

Denki eat his snack and starts to pump himself up in his mind. He has to do good tonight to make lots of money for daddy. Hes going to make his daddy proud.
He also wants to do good for his viewers.

Denki smiles to himself. Hes getting hard. Sero of course notices this.

"You ready for your show today baby?" Sero asks sweetly.

Kaminari nods excitedly.

"Let's get you ready." Sero says with a smile and leads his boy to the cam room.