C H A P T E R 2 4

Jennie ' s expression changed at that sudden movement. She looked at Taehyung shocked. Totally moved.

Jennie :w-what ?

Taehyung :yes...

Jennie : who is the person ?

Taehyung : Jennie...it's Park....Jimin.

Jennie : what ?!?!?

Taehyung : yes. Jimin acting confident beacuse I know he is really good at acting and also avoiding all my questions. I have solid proves that since Jimin hated Yoongi cuz Yoongi and Rosè were together. He wanted to be close to Rosè. So he killed Yoongi. And so that I don't totally focus on the death of Yoongi. He kidnapped our baby by tracking Rosè phone. As on that day Rosè came to our house. And I never told Jimin our address. That handkerchief is also Jimin' s.

Jennie looked at Taehyung blank as if she already knew all the things. But at the other side was somehow unprepared for what to do next. What reaction to give to him? When u don't have an immediate reaction beacuse of some particular reason. The same thing Jennie was going through.

Jennie : what you gonna do further?
She asked giving him a little stare or she was staring at her wedding ring which was the only thing left for this broken family.

Taehyung :alot of work gonna prepare files and all. And all that to show or prove that Jimin is the one.
Taehyung said directly looking at Jennie's eyes that were on her wedding ring.

Taehyung : is there something wrong ?
He asked changing his expressions

Jennie :huh ?
She snapped back to reality as if she was day dreaming about something more important than this conversation.

Taehyung :about the ring ?

Jennie : what happend to the ring ?

Taehyung : you tell me, u are saying at it as if it's some kinda story book you are reading. Not a normal but a very suspence one.

Jennie : so...? Is our life less than that story ?
Jennie said giving Taehyung a about to laugh face

Taehyung :of course not ! Better than that story.
He said laughing his lungs out.

Jennie kept her hands at taehyung's mouth that was laughing that totally shocked Taehyung and their closeness increased bit by bit. Both looked at each other's eyes and and read each other's mind.

Jennie : I love you....tae...
Jennie's eyes sparked at him
As she shyly looked down and blushed making Taehyung also look like a tomato.

Hello all.....I know what just happend. Jennie and kai dating. I will sound extremely selfish rn but I....don't want to lose my writing skills beacuse of this. I want to continue writing about taennie and I'll just surprise u know saying that this book will have a book 2. I want to respect Jennie and kai but Jennie if u are reading this please....this is just my story and u are my actors . Just like how it happens in movies. U are my actors but the character is a girl and a  boy. I chose u beacuse I shipped u and thought u were perfect for each other and guess what.... I was wrong. I am happy for u jennie-ahh....