Missing Lovers

"MATT" i screamed as i ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"I'VE MISSED YOU OH MY GOSH" i started crying. "I'VE MISSED YOU TOO" Matt playfully screamed and hugged me tighter.

I stood there in Matt's arms for a while. Nothing being said, just the sound of my crying and people waking around us.

Yes, we were at the airport and Matthew just got back from New York. 4 years of not seeing my bestfriend was so hard. Its hard when you dont get to see the person you love for years. It feels great to have him back here in Las Vegas. It feels great to have him back here, in my arms, hugging me, me hearing his voice in person for the first time in years is amazing, feeling his touch was like sparks flying, he is my missing piece. I need him to be me. He brings out the best in me. Thats one of the things i love him for.

I heared my mother cough to get our attention. "Uh sorry to interupt this cute moment and all but we gotta get going" she smiled.

"Yeah we should probably get going" Matt smiled back at her. His smile brought me butterflies.

I looked up at his tall frame and saw his amazing face. I'm not trying to sound weird but like his face is amazing.

"What you looking at?" Matt asked as he looked down at me.

"You" i laughed and started blushing.

"You can do more of that once we get home" he winked which made me blush even more.

We walked to the car and put his bags in the back. My dad was in the car behind us with more of Matt's bags and Matts mom was already back at her house.

See, Matt's parents arnt together and Matt has been living with his dad in New York. He was only supposed to be there for a whole summer but a summer turned into 4 years but i didnt care anymore. All i cared about was having him back, back home and back with me.

When we arrived back to the house we unloaded everything and brought it to Matt's house a few houses down.

"What do you wanna do?" Matt smirked giving me a dirty smile then laughed as we sat on my bed.

"I don't really care aslong as it involves you." I blushed. "How bout this" he leaned over and touched his lips with mine. At first i was sorta shocked but that went away. He kissed me and held me under him.

"Wow..."

"Yeah..." He kissed me again but this time with more force into it.

He got up off of me and locked my door. I had a feeling of what was gonna happen. He took his shirt off and looked at me.

"Can we?" He asked, i could see it in his eyes what he wanted.

"Can we what?" I played teasing him.

"Alex" he groaned.

"Yesss?"

"Can i fuck you" he looked at me with a blank yet dirty stare.

"Come here" i said as he started to walk to me.

-----

*1 hour later*

No words were spoken. All that we could hear was each others heavy breathing.

"Sooo..." He started off.

"Wow" he said.

"I thought you were a virgin, how'd you know how to be so good?" He smirked.

"MATT!" I hit his arm and laughed.

"I don't know" i bit my lip. "But it was fun."

"Agreed" he turned towards me and looked in my eyes.

"I love you." He said to me.

I've heard him say 'i love you' a lot to me but this time it was different. This time it left butterflies in my stomach.

"YOU GUYS, DINNERS READY!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. Matt got up as so did i and we both got dressed and walked downstairs. It was kinda awkward because me and Matt just had sex in my room and my parents were home.

"Matt are you spending the night?" My dad asked as he and mom brought the food to the table and sat down.

"I would love to spend the night if thats okay with you and Jane?" Jane aka my mother and Mark aka my father both agreed that Matt could spend the night in my room as long as he slept on the couch in my room.

"I'm trusting you two not to do any funny stuff?" My dad winked and laughed.

"Dad, were just friends. We dont love each other like that" i laughed, a nervous laugh. So did Matt.

"K i'm trusting you" he looked at me and Matt.

Once we finished dinner we cleaned up and headed up to my room. It was the 4th night of summer vacation so we were aloud to stay up and do what we want.

"Sooooo... What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"We can hang out with a friend?" He suggested.

"SAM!" I yelled.

Matt, Sam, and I have been friends since 3rd grade but when Matt left me and Sam started to talk less... I miss her.

"Yes omg i havent talked to her in forever" he laughed.

"Well i'll shoot her a text mkayyyyyyyy?" I said draging out the 'ayyyyyyyyy'.

"Kayyyyyyyyyyyyy" Matt laughed.

*text message*

Me: Hey sam. Idk if you heard but matt iz back and i was thinkimg maybe we could hang tonight if you'd like? Hmu if you wanna hang:)

I sent the text and about 6 minutes later i got a notification for a text.

*text message*

Sam: omg sure. I'd love to hang out. I cant wait to see you guys. I'll be over in 10 k?

Me: kk gurl:) see ya then.