A mistake

I heard the door bell ring.

"ALEX IT'S SAM" i heard my mom yell.

I ran downstairs with Matt following behind me.

"SAM!" I screamed as she ran over to me and jumped in my arms.

"I'VE MISSED YOU SISTA" she laughed.

"Omg" She backed away.

"What?" I asked, still out of breath.

"MATTHEW LEE FUCKING ESPINOSA WHAT THE FUCK OMG PUPERTY DID YOU WELL OMG HAHAHA" she laughed.

We all laughed as Matt blushed.

Once we calmed down we decided to walk around the strip downtown.

"I'll text you when were on our ways back!" I yelled to my parents letting them know i was leaving.

"K" my mom yelled back.

We walked out the door and soon wa hit with warm air.

"I fucking hate living in Vegas sometimes, its too god damn hot" Matt complained.

"Agreed" me and sam said.

We lived only about 5 minutes away from the strip so we just walked and got there in 10. The lights lit up our gorgeous city.

"Damn" i said.

We all laughed. That night was amazing, having my two bestfriends back with me. I was so happy words couldnt even explain.

-----

It was tuesday, almost two weeks after of Matt being home i puked for the first time in years. "Oh my god" i said to myself. My body was shaking, i hated throwing up. I hated it. I started crying. It was around 9:30 when i called Sam.

"Sam?" I asked

"Yeash this is sam" she replied.

"Can you please come over, i dont feel good and i'm alone" i explained.

"What happend?" She asked.

"I puked." I sighed.

"K i'll be over in five." When she hung up it hit me... Oh my god. I started to tear up. "THIS IS ALL HAPPENING WAY TO FAST" i yelled as tears ran down my cheek.

I can't believe it, i hated thinking this, i've never wanted this to happen, i cant believe i'm saying this but, i think i'm pregnant.

"Alex?!" Sam walked in and yelled my name.

"Up here" i shouted back, trying everything in my power not to break down.

"Omg Alex." Sam gasped once she realised i had been crying. My eyes were red and puffy.

"Come here" she said and she walked over to me and helped me up back to my bed.

She sat down and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you have a fever?" She asked blankly. "No, i dont think so?" She leaned over and felt my forehead. "Yeah youre not sick."

"Tell me whats been happening?" She asked.

"Well um, i've been extra tierd and i just havent felt the same. " i said.

She sighed... She looked down at her hands an then back at me.

"Alex, i'm gonna ask you something, tell me the truth, i swear to god i'll be here for you just tell me the truth okay?" She asked.

"k" i whispered as i started to cry again.

"Who did you have sex with and when did you have sex." She asked blankly but looked as if she was about to cry.

I started crying, i put my face in my hands and started bawling.

"Alex answer me okay?" Her voice cracked.

"I had sex with Matthew..." I whispered.

"What? I cant hear you"

"I had sex... With matthew the day he got back." I started crying like crazy.

"So its been two weeks?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I hate to say this but get up out of bed right now and put something on, we need to go buy a pregnancy test" she looked down.

-----

We had arrived at the store. I was holding back my tears. I swear i hope i'm not pregnant.

"Here" she handed me a bag with 3 test in it.

Once we got home i walked straight to my upstairs bathroom.

Sam huged me and i walked into the bathroom.

I looked my self in the mirror and started shaking.

I took the test, one by one. I put them on the counter and sat on the floor.

"How long do i have to wait?" I asked Sam because she was just on the other side of the door.

"Two minutes i think" she replied.

I stood up, it had been three minutes. I closed my eyes and picked up one test.

"=" it read which meant positive. I started to shake even more.

"=" the second read said positive also.

"=" the third one read as positive. I stood there. Nothing happening, all i heard was my heavy breathing.

I opened the door and saw Sam. Right away she new what happend. "Alex..." She pulled me into a hug. I huged back and cried. I cried my eyes out, i couldnt stop,

I was pregnant.

Update: hey guyssss. Its meh the writed, sorry if this chapter sucked, i have had writers block but eh whatever. Anyways what i wanted to say is even though i have like 0 views on this book i love everyone who reads this. Yeahhhh thats it ily guys xoxo.