~chapter one~

Crystals pov
I walk around in the streets since I live alone.i then walk into an alleyway to rest for a bit,when I slowly close my eyes I see a tall figure. I shot up then back away slowly,he moves closer and closer until he grabs my arm.i scream for help but he covers my mouth,but when he did that another tall figure knocks him out. I start to cry and back away even more. "Hey! im not gonna hurt you" he drops the bat in his hands then picks me up and strokes my hair. "See? I'm not gonna hurt you and I promise that" I smile then fall asleep in his arms.

Marks pov
I was walking somewhere till I heard screaming,nobody cared about it so  I went to where the screaming was. I then see this little girl and a figure down the alleyway. I then got my bat and knocked him out.the poor girl backed away from me. "Hey! I'm not gonna hurt you" I dropped the bat so she can trust me enough.I try picking her up and she lets me do so, "see? I'm not gonna hurt you and I promise that"i then stroke her hair and she falls asleep slowly.

                   ~timeskip~
I walk in my house then I call everyone downstairs,everyone walks downstairs. "Guys,I found this poor girl in the streets so we need to take care of her." Dark smirks "no problem" he then grabs a knife. I stop him "no!! Not that kind!" Dark laughs "I know, I was kidding" he teleports the knife away. Wilford looks at the kid "what an interesting gal I must say.." I sigh "yep.." I look over at the two Jim's "hey guys? Can you bring her in the spare bedroom?" They both nod and carry her up there.

             ~five minutes later~
Crystals pov
I slowly wake up to see two twins I shot up and shiver while tearing up. "Hey! We're not gonna hurt ya!" The first one says. I wipe my tears "who...are you two..?" The first twin introduces himself "I'm Jim and the other one is...also jim..but! You can just call me jim 1 and you can call him jim 2" jim 2 nods. "o-okay!" I started to stand up and they both blush deeply. "What..?" I then look at myself and I grab the covers while blushing deeply. I try covering myself up until one of the jims closes the door and locks it. My eyes widen "wh-What're you doing?-" the other jim sits next to me "what's your name...hm..?" I look at him. "Uh...m-my names crystal.." he squints at me then asks me another question "how old are you..?" I gulp when his face went closer to mine. "Tw-twenty four" he had a shocked face. "You're twenty four..?" I nod. "Wow...that's...interesting..." I looked like a nervous wreck "c-can I leave now..?" They both nod. I walk out the door with the covers then I try looking for my clothes. I look to see the dark figure has my clothes so I walk up to him. "E-Excuse me mister..?can I have my clothes back..?" He looks over at me then looks up and down at my body. "I don't think so sweetheart~" I blush deeply "p-please..?" He takes the covers I had and I try grabbing them back but he's taller than me. "You have a nice body for a twenty four year old~" my eyes widen, "h-how do you know my age..?" He chuckles "I heard the conversation~" he then teleports my clothes away and I try covering myself with my hands. A guy with a pink mustache Walt'z In. "Hey guys what's going on h-" he blushes deeply at my naked self cause he took my bra and panties off too. "H-hot b-body-" he then faints and I try finding another cover but he stops me and pins me to the wall caressing my cheek. "You're not going anywhere sweetheart~" I blush deeply but when he tries making his first dirty move on me mark walks in and sees this. "Dark! What're you doing!?" He then pushes him off and hugs me "oh...you poor thing..let's go get you some of my clothes that you can wear" he then holds my hand and leads me to his room.Dark growls, "Ugh....I'll get you next time"