~chapter two~

Crystals pov
I walk in the room with mark and then smile at him,he picks out some cute clothes for me but I still don't have my bra or panties yet...but it was really nice of him to do this. "Th-thank you mark" I quietly say to him,and he smiles at me. I try hiding my blushing face.He then he chuckles "cute~" I blush deeper and try to cover my whole face,he chuckles again. "Here's the clothes" he then gives them to me, "th-thank you m-mark..." I smile at him and he smiles back.

Wilfords pov
I slowly wake up to see Chica in my face licking me. I laugh and playfully push her then get up. I stretch then see the hot lady I saw earlier I blush and look at her.She smiles at me "Are you okay...mister?" She asks me,I nod while still blushing."I'm glad to hear" she then walks away and I sigh with relief.

Darkipliers pov
I sit on the couch full of boredom then see the hot chick again and smirk. I stand up then look down at her. "Hello again sweetheart~" she blushes then tries running away but I grab her and teleport her in my room along with me.she squeaks but I cover her mouth,I then tie her up on the bed with a gag in her mouth. She slowly starts crying, adorable~ "m-mmhhm!-" I chuckle then lick her neck. She shivers trying to struggle I get off the bed then lock the door which made her eyes widen. "This'll be fun~"

(Cliffhanger ;3)