~chapter 2 part 2~

Crystals pov
I try screaming for help while he locks the door,he walks back to the bed and grabs my hips and I shiver."let's see that beautiful body of yours~" he slowly takes the pants and shirt that mark gave me and he licks my neck again. I slowly start crying but then he takes his pants and boxers off showing his...you know. I blush deeply then avert my eyes, he forces me to look but I refused him.he unties me then ties my  wrists and ankles. I try backing away from him but I fail miserably and fall off the bed.He picks be up "tsk tsk~you tried~" luckily I got the gag out of my mouth so I kicked him away and grabbed the clothes and ran out of the room.

Darkipliers pov
Dammit! She ran away!...oh well...maybe next time I'll get her~. I put my boxers and pants back on then walk out of the room like nothing ever happened.

Markipliers pov
I walk in the hallway to my room upstairs then the little girl again but tied up! I run over to her and I untie her,she hugs me then I hug her back. I pick her up and walk to my room.I set her down on the bed. "What happened..? Are you okay??" I looked very worried and she sighs wiping her tears away "d-dark did this to me" she shivers and hugs me again and I hug her back. "Well...I'll be right back,I'm going to get you some clothes" I smile at her "b-but who's gonna watch me..?" I pat her. "The jims will watch ya" I then walk out with my keys and jacket...I hope she's gonna be okay..