Chapter 1

(y/n= Your name)

  Your pov
I wake up in the dead of night looking around I notice the time that reads 3:30am. I moan and get up to get some water when I see the window down stairs is open. I was wondering if Mom or Dad left it opened but didn't really react to it much. I went over to the window and closed it. I turned back to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink then back to bed. As soon as I finish I went up the stairs and in my room. I pass by my bedroom window to see a figure in the woods. "What the hell" I asked myself. I look back and didn't see it anymore.
     --- Time skip ---

I wake up to the sound of my alarm waking me up telling me it's time for school. I go to my dresser and find a shirt (f/c) and a pair of jeans. I walk downstairs and see my mom cooking breakfast it smelled so good. I walk over and see my plate already made I look down and see eggs, bacon, and toast with a glass of orange juice. I ate the food and hugged and kissed my mom goodbye she gave me some money and smiled at me as I put my shoes on and left. "I love you" I yelled as I left the house. I walked to the bus stop and look for Sheena my best friend since we were little. I gave her some of the money mom gave me we waited for the bus after a few minutes it was finally here. We got on and took our seats. I fell asleep as always till Sheena woke me up. We walked off the bus and into the school. I got my things I needed and went to English 2. The day went on and it was time for me to go home. Me and Sheena went to my house till 8:30 when she had to leave. I did my homework and went to eat dinner then to bed.