12

We just got pulled over.

  I was asleep, when the sound of sirens and Brian cursing waking me up he pulls to a stop and I immediately buckle up with my own curses.

  "Hello, sir." Brian politely greets the hazel eyed cop looking in through the window with a flashlight shining bright in his eyes, I kept pretending to be asleep. Looking out my window.

  "Hello to you too. And may I ask you why you were speading."

  Masky catches my attention from the woods, he's looks like he's retching. Is he... ohhh.

  I throw my door open and stick a finger down my throat before one of the cops could see, causing me to throw up all over the ground.

  I continue to puke up my dinner while I hear the cop groan in disgust. "Alright, fine. You are allowed to be on your way." The cop then walks away and Brian steps out of the car himself.

  He kneels down beside me as stomach acid continues to come up. Reminder, don't force self to throw up during a panic attack.

  Another pair of footsteps is heard coming after the cop car is long gone. They kneel beside me, the opposite side of brian, and rub my back while Brian holds my hair.

  "It was my idea." Masky states in a hushed voice

  "Yeah, I guessed that." Brian says, slight louder.

  I pant, after what seems like forever I'm finally done. Now I just need to change clothes.

  I stand up and wobble on my feet, Brian seemingly already knowing what I wanted walked to the trunk and received my backpack. "Take off her clothes that got vomit on them." Brian orders and Masky nods.

  He helps me take off my jacket, shoes, socks, and pants and carries me to the car and sets me in the trunk.

  Now, normally I would be embarrassed if two guys were dressing me like a baby. But after throwing up all your meals in a past weak while having a panic attack surely drains your energy.

  They gently put one of Brians spare hoodies  and my sweatpants on me while bagging up the nasty clothes in a grocery bag and throwing them off to the side. "We'll steal more clothes later" I hear Brian mumble and watch Masky nod.

  "Guys..." I say in a strained voice.

  They both look at me as I look behind them.

  "Run."

  They spin around so fast and Brian actually screams and Masky picks me up and jumsp into the back since it was closest.

  It was him. The operator. Slenderman.

  Brian starts the car and speeds off while grabbing the pills.

  "Take the wheel." Brian orders to me.

  I climb up into the front seat and into his lap as he crawls out from underneath me into the back.

  I continue to quickly drive. I look In the visor mirror to see Brian straddling a struggling Masky. He removes his mask and pulls out a bottle of pills and emptys a few into his hand and quickly shoots them into Masky's mouth. He tries to cough them back up, only to start to choke because Brian held his hand over his mouth.

  He continues to choke while Brian does his best to hold him still, obviously struggling. But I must admit it looked pretty suggestive.

  I speed past a few houses and onto a highway and sigh in relief. There was a lot of people here, if he showed up now he'd be spotted by hundreds.

  A crawling pace is the speed of the highway. Masky... Tim is passed out in the back after letting out a loud scream that seemed to last entirnity and broke both Of Brian and mine's hearts.

  I look at the boys sadly in the back. Tim's faced looked so frightened and Brian looked so peaceful.

  I snorted as I looked at Tim's sideburns though. Maaaan let me tell you, they definitely needed some trimmings. Or not, they honestly looked good on him.

  I felt happy, even though I was lacking serious energy, and it felt strange.

  I leaned back in my seat and continued to drive, when Tim stirred.

  At first, it was simple movements. But now he's thrashing around.

"Brian!" I yell, hoping to wake him up since the violent movements wasn't. Why? I don't have the slightest clue.

  "Hmm... Oh shit!" He presses down on Tim's shoulders keeping him still.

  It's as if Tim was fighting a battle. And who's going to say he wasn't.

  I look at a bottle of pills thrown lazily into the passenger seat and take a random amount.

  It hardly makes me gag now. Brian sometimes makes me take them five times day. But he's happy if I just take them once.

  It still confuses me though.
  Tim calms down and I set the bottle back down.

  He's still alseep though.

  My eyebrows cross in worry and my eyes meet Brian's in the reflection.

  He feels the same.