1

On tuesday afternoon larry and sal were at luch, travis obviously giving them dirty looks. As usual. They started holding hands and hugging more at school and ash found it sketchy but she thought, she knew that sal wasnt gay so she held it off. Later at the apartment sal came over and hung out with larry. They cuddled and watched netflix[ obviously anime]. Ash called them both 2 times so she got angry when they both didn't answer. It wasn't there falt both of there phones where on silent

Ash and Todd talked for a while "well, sal never gave me a signal for bejng gay but it is possible" said todd. After maybe an hour long talk ash rode down to her house and well cried.. yeah. Then she got angry and called todd again and he said "larry is a horrible liar so just ask him at school tommorow".

"Larry" sal said. "What", "i really think somethings up with ash she wont sit next to us but she wont take her angry looking eyes off us. "Maybe we should lay low for a while?" Said larry. They both stared at ash and she looks away.

(At the lockers) ash walked up to larry and asked "are you and sal dating" "what why" larry replied "well you and him where holding hands under the table at lunch and i have i pic to prove" she pulled her phone and showed Larry sal walked behind them as they where talking and saw the pic and said " yes we are dating and we are a happy couple"

Ash slammed his locker shut and ran away crying, she really really liked sal and she could not handle them dating. Later thay day larry and sal hung out as usual but larry started to feel queasy. He threw up a couple times but sal thought " maybe it was just his drinking" but he got really pale so sal left to let him so he could get a rest.

The next morning larry didnt come to school but sal didnt think much of it. Ash seemed very guilty but for no reason, at least thats what sal thought. He got back and knocked on larrys door. No answer. Knocked again. NO answer. He got the master key and opened it and was horrified.. there was bloody puke spots EVERYWHERE over the walls, floor. And then there was Lary. Lying on the floor as pale as a vampire. Sal could not hell but cry.