STRESS

school caused stress can be dealt with in many different ways.

lots of people get a lot of stress from school. it could be pressure put on you to do well or stress from assignments due, but there are many different remedies. if you have a lot of assignments due that are causing stress, don't procrastinate and plan on when you are going to finish the assignments. if you decide to wait another day to turn it in then do that. if you decide to not do an assignment thats ok as long as you're ok with it. if you need more time to work on an assignment i highly recommend talking about it with your teacher. they would understand and maybe give you a few days. just try to explain yourself the best way possible. 

pressure from your parents is a different thing. if your parents always expect you to get straight A's and you are capable of doing that then do it. if you are risking your sanity and mental health to get all a's then talk to your parents about it. tell them about your situation and what they could do to help make it easier for you. mental health is always the top priority. if your parents refuse to change their standard then work in a way that gets you to their standard and keeps you mentally healthy.