Chapter 5

Conan just let her move, her hand tugging his t-shirt and taking him to his now brightly lit bedroom; it was like being dragged from darkness to pure heaven. He watched as the sun illuminated her brown hair and her facial features. She had big, light brown eyes and was giving him a warm, cheeky half smile. He was consumed by overpowering lust but all he could do was walk to her. In hours like these, he would throw a joke or something, but there was just... nothing in his head by then unless his huge desire to be taken by her entirely.

She looked as the sun touched his face while he slowly walked in her direction. She helped him take his shirt off to reveal his upper figure. He had milky white skin, covered in freckles. His body hair was orange as the hair on the top of his head. He was unbelievably good looking, like an Irish god with fire hair and piercing blue eyes. She ran her hands, from his chest to his stomach again, feeling the softness of his skin. He stroked her skin, underneath the thick sweater, his hands sliding from her waist to her bottom, squeezing it firmly. She let out a tiny gasp.

He slowly laid her onto his bed and crawled to her, reaching for her lips. They kissed again, not in hurry; but tasting each other's tongue, savoring the moment. His hands slowly slid the fabric of the sweater up, revealing her panties, and her bra. They were baby blue, like her dress. He half smiled at her choice. She was happy to get rid of the clothing, so she could feel his hot body against her own. He went for her neck, gently sucking it. Her smell made him hungry. He wanted to explore every inch of her skin. She tangled her fingers onto his soft hair and moaned as he did.

He kissed her along her neck, her jaw line, every touch of his lips sent shivers down her spine. She brought his head next to her to kiss him again, her hands grasping firmly on his head and back so he could be as close as humanly possible. She nibbled his lower lip and he let out a soft moan. In return, he nibbled her cheek and she giggled. He giggled as well, still with a look of pure desire in his blue eyes.

He went down to her breasts. He gently cupped them with his hands. They were firm and fit perfectly on his palms, it almost felt like they were made for him. He buried his head in between the valley of her breasts, squeezing them against his face. She bit her lip as he sucked her skin, brushing his nose against her to absorb her scent. His mouth started to water as he struggled to get her bra open, with a little help of her hands.

He sucked her left nipple, a little too hard. She squealed and tugged his hair a bit. It was glorious. The way his tongue moved around it, the way he looked at her while doing so. He did the same with her other nipple and it was difficult for her not to dig her nails into his skull. It was so good, so good. His body was moving back and forth, smoothly. She could feel his now growing erection rubbing against her left thigh. He went down, kissing and nuzzling her belly. She had soft skin, soft like velvet.

She could feel his tongue and lips traveling down, and the waiting for his next move gave her goose bumps. Her legs were slightly open, asking for it. He sucked the skin of her inner thighs gently, delaying the pleasure for his own satisfaction. He looked at her panties, his face in between her legs. She could feel his hot breath tickling her. Her underwear was soaked, a darker blue wet spot showing how aroused she was.

He kissed it, right in the center. She let out a sigh. He liked the sensation of her wetness against his lips. He caressed her clit with the tip of his tongue, going up and down. She whimpered and he went on to take off her underwear, stroking her legs while doing so. The way he moved was so provocative, he wanted to keep her waiting a little more, but he also couldn't help on thinking how good she would taste.

He rubbed his thumb against her arousal, his mouth eager to taste her juices. His tongue went first, and then his full mouth, sucking the sweetness out of her. As he did, he looked at her, with a burning passion in his blue eyes, an angel ready to take her to paradise. She squirmed as he swirled his tongue inside her, her fingernails painfully digging his scalp. 'Oh god, fuck!' she moaned, breathing hard. She closed her eyes really tight, as he worked a miracle between her legs.