Chapter Forty-Nine

Michael POV...

I know she wasn't fine when she told me she was. She already downs two glass of alcohol and she just arrived at the damn club. The way she used alcohol to forget her problem is really not healthy. That's how you become addicted. When the alcohol isn't helping what she going to do? Her head tilts back every time she laughs. The guy seems genuinely interested in their conversation.

"Who's she talking to?" Andrea steals my focus from miss Laurent. I occupy myself with my phone.

"If she continues like that she's going to be drunk, damn this guy is lucky." I murder glare at him. He waves his hand in defeat.

"Oh, shit, sorry man. I forget if she's your girl. But man, if you don't go get your girl, this dude right there, ohh."

"Shut up, Tony," Andrea shouts at him. Now she worries about her. Is she bipolar or something?

"We need to get her home, she's not fine," Andrea says. No, she commands. I don't know who she thinks she's talking to.

"What? Seriously? We just got here, Viviana's grown woman, she'll be fine." Anthony says.

"I'll get her home, you guys can stay here." I stand with miss Laurent purse in my hand. I feel a hand grabs my arm. I turn to see an angry miss Andrea.

"Uh the hell, you are. I'm not going to let you drive her by herself like that." She pleads.

"Don't worry honey, I'm not going to rape her. You should alreadyknow that I know how she feels under me. I won't have to force for it, Right?  Cause you must have know we slept together since that's what you've told everybody." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Babe don't worry it's fine. She'll be fine." James tells her. She sits down next to him, her eyes never leave miss Laurent talking to this man.

I'm walking towards her, when she sees me coming her way. She rapidly leaps down the chair. She grabs the guy hand. Wait, is she trying to ignore me? The guy eyes lock with mines, his brows furrow.

"I'm taking you home," I tell her. She runs her hand over her short hair. She looks over to Andrea.

"Why? Because she says so." She tosses her hand to Andrea direction.

"You should know me better by now. You should know that Andrea can make me do anything I don't want to do. But, anyway, you don't look too good." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm good, okay. Just go sit with your new friends and enjoy watching them calling me terrible. I bet you liked it, right? And anyway I'm a grown woman, I don't need you or anyone else. I can take care of myself. Can I have another glass please." She says walking to the bartender. Only to lose her balance, but her new friend over here already catch her.

"I'm fine, it's my heel."

"If you say so. But, we're going home whether you like it or not. I'm just hoping you won't make me have to carry you out." Both their eyes snap to me.

"You wouldn't?" She says.

"Wanna try me." She rolls her eyes. She asks for her drink which I push back to the bartender. She says her goodbye and hugs the guy, and we make our way to the car.