Chapter Twenty-Two

Viviana's POV....

       Believe me if you ever drive by some crazy woman shouting, cussing at you to get in the way. Even though, there's a red light, it's my best friend Andrea. And I'm really sorry for that.

        This woman is crazy tonight. Though I didn't like the idea to get her car. But now I'm totally thinking I made a good choice. My car is way to pretty and not for me to let Andrea crashes into some trees.

       "So, what's going on with not your boyfriend guy?" I ask her, after turning the loud music down.

       She honks at some car in front of her. She glances at me before rolling her eyes upright.

        "He's a jerk that I wished I never met. And, oh! so glad he's not my boyfriend. Bastards like him are so not worthy of my time. Jerk." She says.

       Now it's my time to raise my brow. I'm confused that she wants more from this guy. Last time I told her, this only sex relationship wasn't a good idea. She literally told me I didn't know what I'm talking about. And that it was the best ever.

        Since she wouldn't have to worry about things like jealousy, or him asking about her whereabouts and all of personal stuffs.

       "What's going? Is everything alright with you two?" I question. Getting my purse,once the car get into a stop.

          "No? The other day I went to his house and find a cheap red headed woman to his house. And when I asked about it, he acted like he didn't own me any explanation. Like dude, the fuck. You own me an explanation. So I may of accidentally threw a bottle of water at him and the girl." My eyes open widely.

         "No, you didn't?" I ask surprise. Getting out of the car.

         I look over to see this beautiful building full with lights. Is that the nightclub we're going? This nightclub seems so over the top.

           "Yes I did. And since we arrive where we're going to have the best time of our life. Let's forgot about this low life jerk. Okay?" She says grabbing my arms and lock it with hers. I smile at her.

        We walk into this big crowd. People shouting, yelling and cussing at the guy whom stands at the door.

        There's some people who doesn't even seems to care about being in the line, since they occupied themselves by making out with their patners.

        We've pass this long line. People looking at us with envy and disgust. I mouth some apologies here and there.

       Andrea pushes some girl out of her way, whom I rapidly grab preventing her from falling down. She thank me before cussed Andrea.

         "Andrea, Todd Smith guest." Andrea says looking straight at the security guy. He looks at us for a minute before he travels his eyes to my cleavage. And I shrug uncomfortable. He smiles, before checking his tablet.

      "Right this way." He says letting us in.

       Another guy then guide us into a corridor. I take Andrea hand into mine, following this cute stranger into God knows where.

       He abruptly stops and turns to let us passes in front of him. We've stop walking waiting for something. Thirty seconds or so, an elevator out of nowhere opens. Making Andrea and I jump.

          We start laughing, though I think both of us are shaking. It's just the elevator. There's no way we would have know there's an elevator. It was nothing but the wall.