Chapter 13-Screwed

Hi guys:))

2nd chapter of the day

I made this while listening to 'Tattooed heart'By Ariana Grande

Just because crazy stuff is gonna happen :p

***not edited.Sorry :|

<<<<Ariana's P.O.V.>>>>

*1 year later*

"Congratulations seniors.YOURE MOVING ON TO COLLEGE!"Today was the very day of our graduating ceremony.And me and Jai are still strong.Though he's spent so much time with his gang we barely even spend a minute with each other,and i don't even know what he does with his gang.Lets just hope its good.

<<<<Jai's P.O.V.>>>>

"Alright ill see you later"I chuckled as i left a girl in a bar.My gang often takes me to the club and get wasted.But the next morning i sat up in my bed not remembering anything...And today was the graduating ceremony.But once it was done my gang took me to the bar,not even letting me talk to Ariana.

I got home and saw the same girl i had talked to in the bar earlier.

"What are you doing here?"i asked

"You said.See you 'LATER' and that later is now.Lets get things started"She pinned me against the wall and started kissing me.I tried pulling away.But dang this girl is STRONG.O didn't kiss back though.Minutes later she tried taking off my shirt but i pulled it back down.And just as i did that i blacked out.

***Next morning

I woke up to the blinding sunlight coming from my window.I remember nothing from yesterday.I looked to my right to see a girl.I looked down.I wasn't wearing any clothes.UH OH.I hurriedly got up and out some clothes on,not even bothering to shower.

I grabbed my hoodie and headed out to Paul's (Jai's gang member) house.Im so screwed if Ariana finds out.Once i arrived i sat down on the couch when Paul opened the door.

"Shes gonna be so disappointed of me!"I cried

"Dude,what ya talking about?"

"What happened yesterday?"

"We took you to the club you got drunk.A girl showed up at your place and you two did IT"he explained.Im dead.

"You dick!You should've never brought me there!I have a freakin girlfriend.How am i supposed to tell her that i hooked up with another girl?"

"tell her.As easy as that"

"Dude!She'll brake up with me if she finds out i did IT with a completely different girl!"

"I am so screwed!"i added storming out of the house.Im dead if Ariana finds out.Especially when Frankie finds out