Chapter One

Touring with my boyfriend's (and brother's) band was fun. Fun was an understatement but you get the point. Of course being eighteen and taking online classes college classes wasn't fun but if it meant I got to travel around the world with your twin brother, Luke Hemmings, and long term boyfriend, Ashton Irwin, then it was defiantly worthwhile.

• • •

"Mia!" My brother yells from the tour bus kitchen. As of now they were they were the opening act for One Direction on their Where We Are Tour. "How's your book report going?" Luke smirked.

"Fuck you," I replied with a laugh. When it came to school Luke could be a real smartass. Luke dropped out of school to go on tour and mom had told me the only way i could go on tour with them was if I did online schooling so I could still get a college education. And even after that it took a lot of begging to convince my parents that I'd be safe and that coming on tour with them was a good idea.

I continued writing my report and tried to ignore to obnoxious laughs and the loud conversations that the rest of the band was having. I let out a frustrated groan and tried to think what to write next. Dumbfounded, I set my laptop down and walked into a small kitchen to get a a bottle of water.

"Hey, babe," Ashton called out to me with a smirk. I planted a kiss on his cheek as I walked by and continued into the kitchen to get my water bottle. I looked over at my laptop and decided I was done writing my report for today. It was due tomorrow at 8 am but id just have to get up early and finish it.

I walked over to the guys and stood next to Ashton. He laced his arm around my waste to pull me closer and I looked up and him and pecked him quickly on the lips and looked over at Mikey.

"What time are we getting at the stadium tomorrow?" I asked

"I think around 10 but I'll still be asleep by then," he laughed. (This isn't finished yet!)