F I V E

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

Johnny offered to walk me home which i was relieved about because it's really dark and late and i watch a lot of horror movies so yeah,

We started our walk to my house with an awkward silence, i decided to break it off by asking him a question, "what was it like?" i asked,

He looked at me confusingly "what do you mean?" i took a deep breath

I took a deep breath "what was it like when you lost your mom?" i sighed asking the hardest question i think johnny ever received.

He took a deep breath, stared at the ground like it was the most interesting thing right now, after a few seconds he looked up to me and said" it was really hard, but i know that things happen for a reason, i still didn't figure out what was the reason of my mom's death but i know there is a reason" he said his voice breaking at the last word.

I felt sympathetic for him, i knew what it felt like, like there's a missing piece inside of you and it's especially hard because you're young and you're still figuring things out and its worse because you don't have your mom beside you to guide you through it all .

"im sorry" i told him with a lot of sympathy in my voice, "it's okay it's not your fault" he said sadly.

I felt the urge to hold his hand so i did, i held his hand and stroked my thumb against his palm, he look up at me and grinned at me and i smiled back. i dont know why but i just want johnny to feel happy i want to take all his pain away and i want to help him and i'm going to do that. my thoughts were cut off as i realized that we reached my house.

"listen how about we spend the whole day together tomorrow, i'll pick you up" i told him hoping he'd say yes."sure" he said and i could see a gleam of excitement in his eyes.

i gave him a hug, and went inside felling all warm and fuzzy. im so excited for tomorrow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: a little short one but plz vote and comment. ♥