S I X

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

I woke up the next morning with a big smile knowing today is the day i get to spend with johnny.

I got out of bed, put on some cute clothes, i put on some makeup, brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat breakfast, i finished eating, i texted johnny telling him that i'm picking him up in 20 mins, i put on my shoes and hopped in my car, i blasted music and sang along.

The excitement was getting to me hard core, i was so thrilled to spend the day with johnny i don't know why.

I soon arrived to his house and texted him that im outside, after a few seconds he came outside dressed in all black with a denim jacket.

I didn't realize i was staring until he slammed the door shut and i literally jumped, i looked at him "you were staring, i had to do something" he grinned at me, smartass i thought. "yea and that's the only way you could've gotten my attention back" i snapped back . "yup" he said popping the 'p' while smiling.

I smiled back and said "anyways how are you today dude". "first of all dont ever call me dude again, and second of all im good thanks for asking"he chuckled which made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

"well anyways im good too thanks for asking " i say while starting my route to our surprise destination.

I could hear him laughing beside me. im glad i can make him happy and make him laugh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: hope u enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. ♥