| Chapter 1 |

Okay so just a small heads up, Sonic has been asleep for a day since yesterday, okay?

| Chapter 1 |

Shadow's P.O.V.

It was about 1:00 A.M. in the morning when I was woken by the sound of Sonic throwing up. I saw fresh tears running down his muzzle and he held his stomach.

" Sonic?" I asked slowly going towards him. Sonic was heavily crying, that was very unusual. " Honey are you okay?" Sonic shook his head and let out a whimper .

Sonic crouched over in pain and coughed, spiting a thick dark liquid out. I immediately went to his side and he continued to cry.

That's when I noticed he was surrounded and covered in blood. His fur was stained red, and he was not just throwing up his dinner.

He was throwing up the last foods his body had, and since he had nothing more in his stomach...

it was killing him.

I felt tears rush to my eyes as I held him. " Shadow, r-remember, you promised... t-to be strong. S-So be strong with me right now.." He lifted his shaking hand and cupped my cheek leaning in and softly connecting our lips.

That was until he stopped breathing....

" S-Sonic?" I asked. I felt as if my heart had just shattered into a million small little pieces. " Sonic, p-please.." I held his lifeless body in my arms finding myself breaking down.

I didn't want him to go so fast, the world needed him, his friends needed him.

I needed him.

I spent the rest of my night/morning crying my eyes out and blaming myself. I hsould've never brought him here, I just thought we should get away for a bit.

I called Tails on the communicator and when he answered , out came his groggy voice. " Hello?" He asked through a yawn.

" He's gone.." I heard some shifting and then his voice rang through. " What?, Shadow, what do you mean?"

I let out a sob. " Tails, Sonic is gone.." I got no response, and I knew he was in shock. I soon heard a thump , the kind you hear when someone has fallen.

I curled up crouching over Sonic's frail body and kissing him once on the lips and once on his forehead.

I wanted to remember what his lips felt like.

I want to remember his touch.

I want to remember him.

" I cant keep my promise Sonikku... I have to fall apart..." I released my bottled emotions by crying, and crying, just until I fell asleep.

- TWO MONTHS LATER-

( Still Shadow's P.O.V. and now he's back on earth )

I sighed getting out of bed. " Another day without my Sonikku.." I murmured, as I kissed a picture of Sonic I kept on my dresser.

I got out of bed and stared at the box he had told me to open when he first died. I hadn't opened it, to be honest I was afraid of what was inside of the box.

I got in the shower and got dressed in my G.U.N. uniform. After i had left to work the rest of the day revolved around the shitty-ness and stress of my missions.

When i returned home my face was cut up and I had a few gashed on my arm. " Fuck." I whispered I walked into my bedroom and sat on the bed.

I froze in place when my eyes landed on the box. On it, there were the words ' OPEN ' in big letters. I sighed and grabbed it slowly and hesitantly opening it.

I saw a letter and a small envelope with an odd looking shape. I grabbed the letter and tore the envelope open.

I read the letter first which was written in Sonic's beautiful hand writing. The letter read;

_____

Dear Shadow,

I understand that if you are reading this you know I have passed away, from now on even in death I will revel to you what I couldn't while I was living.

I need to tell you something, important, Shadow the hedgehog me and you have a son. We had a son. That weeked you were on a gun mission and they kept you for over 9 months.

I gave birth to our precious son. I named him Alex, he looked like one to me. I do hope you can get in contact with him, he should be maybe about 17 now.

This is all I can reveal for now. Please Shadow protect him with your immortal life. I love you Shadow.

____

We..... we had a son!?

----

GUYS I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR THE SLOOOOWWWWWWW UPDATE lol anyway.. xD

I wanted to give you guys a preview of my new upcoming story as soon as I finish my Shadow the hedgehog fanfic its another Sonadow thing.

Its going to be called { ѕσηα∂σω } яє∂ ℓιкє яσѕєѕ well let me give you a preview..

----

{ ѕσηα∂σω } яє∂ ℓιкє яσѕєѕ

Sonic's P.O.V.

I found my eyes opening only to see a blurry surrounding, I don't know where I am, or whi I'm here, but I know I am here to sever a purpose.

Images of my past flashed in my vision, I saw light and darkness combined and yet making the place even better.

I saw the form of darkness in a black and red hedgehog with crimson colored eyes and a smirk that could strike one dead.

I saw myself with a female pink hedgehog who chased me soon crying in-front of a light pink rose.

More images flashed through me as i saw the ark, the seven floating emeralds, the pain, the suffering, the smiles and the laughs, it all came back to me...

When I was able to get up I found that it was nightfall already. I ran out and sat on the edge of a cliff staring at the moon.

" I will find you Shadow the hedgehog..."

-----

OK so how'd you like it? good or nah?, I'll help you out a bit if your confused.

1. Sonic can only remember Shadow's name.

2. He's seeing his old friends

3. He went missing for 4 years

4. The cliff from SonicX was were he was at

5. He's seeing his adventures ( from the games, Sonic 06, etc. )

That's all, bye guys.