2

They met at a vintage music shop. Jeon went there to purchase some vinyls for himself with the money he'd save. Kim would have gone there since he was dared to steal a vinyl without getting caught.

Jungkook wandered through each aisle, eyeing each music piece with great detail. He played the melody of each vinyl he passed in his mind, delicately dragging his finger across the spine with a slight hum of delight. He really liked vinyls.

At the front of the store, Taehyung fixed his oversized black puffy and giant jacket on himself. He walked nonchalantly towards the back of the store, passing by the size of the customers lessening as he proceeds to go to the back.

'Thank god vinyls are at the back...' Taehyung thought as he approached a shelf labeled "50's music", unconsciously going towards the oldest vinyls he saw available.

Taehyung prepares his actions by discretely opening his giant side pocket. He stops in front of a shelf and picked a random vinyl.

He made a smug expression seeing the amount of dust collected on a random giant CD cover he pulled out (what Taehyung used to call it before).  He disapproved of the quality as well as the name of the artist and album.

'Lee Ji Eun, Modern Times?' Taehyung scoffed at the oxymoron, only confirming to Taehyung that 'no one's gonna be into such an old sounding name'.

However there stood a frustrated Jeon on the other side of the shelf. He couldn't find the vinyl. He crouched down to roam the bottom shelf for the 3rd time, hoping for it to pop out of nowhere.

In the corner of his eyes, he spotted a pair of black sneakers.

He smiled unconsciously noticing that he wasn't the only one who appreciated such "old music".

Taehyung smoothed off the vinyl with the palm of his hand, letting all the collected dust fall to the floor and to his black sneakers.

Taehyung cursed silently seeing his shoes dirtied and forcefully shook his foot. A cloud of dirt forming as a result.

A cough erupted from the opposite side.

Taehyung's eyes widen hearing such cough. He was sure the coast was clear.

He ran to the other side to see a young male knelt down coughing into a fist.

Taehyung knelt beside the male, slightly patting his back. "I'm so sorry." Taehyung repeated during the duration of their encounter.

The male glanced up at Taehyung with watery eyes as he attempted to stop his coughing.

Eventually he did.

Taehyung started to panic a little seeing as the scene garnered the attention of some customers. He quickly helped up the man as he rubs his back.

"I didn't see you dude, my bad." Taehyung apologized, slightly rushing. The other stayed silent.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"You ok? I hope you didn't have asthma or something." Taehyung asked worried. The other shook his head.

Taehyung studied the male's body language, making sure he was ok and was just being silent because he was uncomfortable and not because he was actually sick.

Soon he feels the atmosphere go back to how it was. Taehyung relaxes as he senses the absence of attention.

"Well, I'll get going now have a good day." Taehyung exited with a tight smile. With a spin, Taehyung shuffled his way to the front door.

Jungkook crossed his arms taking one last look at the figure who helped him.

"Hmm?" Jungkook sees a vinyl that looked too familiar peeking out from the figures gigantic jacket pocket.

It was only when the bells chime from the entrance when Jungkook realized this stranger just stole the vinyl he spent 4 hours searching for.